Co - E1, The Energizing Co-enzyme, Mojo, 20 mg, 30 Lozenges

Reviews 5-star

Great for CFS

Posted by Reviewer3360673 on May 02, 2008

Far easier to take than non-sublingual, takes almost 5 min. to dissolve but well worth it. All CFS symptoms much reduced.

The energy I needed

Posted by Reviewer2842563 on Oct 07, 2009

This supplement has helped me deal with CFS. I have a steady, clear energy since starting this product. Love it!

Miracle Drug AAAA+++++

Posted by Reviewer2210515 on Jan 30, 2008

I used to use the 10mg NADH but the 20mg is 100% Better I felt the differance ist day cleared my brain, gave me energy well worth the money.

Indispensable Part of My Day

Posted by Reviewer2312593 on Jul 11, 2008

I am very impressed with the results. No hype involved with this product. It delivers a new found source of clean energy and focus I didn't know existed. It's the first thing I do after I brush my teeth in the morning! Oh, and iHerb gets this product to me quickly and on time every month. Great company. Thanks!

CO-E1

Posted by Reviewer1099912 on May 21, 2009

This is a fantastic product and highly recommended. Before taking it, I was so tired when I got home from work everyday that I often fell asleep instantly in the chair no matter where and when I sat down. This really messed up my sleep pattern. Now, I have the energy to do things well into the evening and I can even watch some TV without passing out. It is well worth the money.