Great for CFS

Posted by Reviewer3360673 on May 02, 2008

Far easier to take than non-sublingual, takes almost 5 min. to dissolve but well worth it. All CFS symptoms much reduced.

The energy I needed

Posted by Reviewer2842563 on Oct 07, 2009

This supplement has helped me deal with CFS. I have a steady, clear energy since starting this product. Love it!

Miracle Drug AAAA+++++

Posted by Reviewer2210515 on Jan 30, 2008

I used to use the 10mg NADH but the 20mg is 100% Better I felt the differance ist day cleared my brain, gave me energy well worth the money.

Indispensable Part of My Day

Posted by Reviewer2312593 on Jul 11, 2008

I am very impressed with the results. No hype involved with this product. It delivers a new found source of clean energy and focus I didn't know existed. It's the first thing I do after I brush my teeth in the morning! Oh, and iHerb gets this product to me quickly and on time every month. Great company. Thanks!

CO-E1

Posted by Reviewer1099912 on May 21, 2009

This is a fantastic product and highly recommended. Before taking it, I was so tired when I got home from work everyday that I often fell asleep instantly in the chair no matter where and when I sat down. This really messed up my sleep pattern. Now, I have the energy to do things well into the evening and I can even watch some TV without passing out. It is well worth the money.

another parkinson's person

Posted by Reviewer2785967 on Mar 11, 2008

My husband tried the 30mg morn/20mg afternoon dose of Nada and waited the 1 month it is suppose to get in the system to do good. We didn't see much change but he kept taking it to use up since he had some left...it was the 5th or 6th week we started to see a difference...his shaking is less and he was driving only 5 to 10 miles at the time..now he has driven up to 150 miles which he hasn't done in a couple of years. It HAS made a difference..don't know for how long but will enjoy the improvement while he has it.

Co-E1

Posted by Reviewer1208179 on Sep 26, 2008

Great product, helps with energy and depression.

works super fast!

Posted by Reviewer1574363 on Jan 30, 2008

This product works really fast since it goes under your tongue. It is amazing how all of a sudden you do feel more alert and even your eyes see clearer! Very strange but very nice!

great

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Aug 06, 2009

I have a very rare muscle disorder (AMP) and constantly fatigued even after slight exertion,I still take Tramal for the pain but these have made a huge difference and i do not get as tired as often and I can function doing everyday things that used to leave me exhausted and heading for the bedroom constantly to sleep and give my muscles a chance to recover.I previously tried the 10mg and they were also good in providing extra energy.I am also alternating with the same product that is not sublingual(also sold by iherb)but the only draw back is taking 30 min before a meal (while these can be taken anytime)they also help in the same way

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2525588 on Nov 25, 2007

Gave a needed energy boost promptly after taking. No jitters or discomfort like so many other energy products--EXCELLENT!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »