Bad Taste

Posted by 5233027215825899550 on Feb 08, 2016

not recommended

Best protein bar ever

Posted by 5553047841534981789 on Sep 02, 2015

Wonderful. Words can't describe. A neighbor introduced me to these, they are a tad bit on the expensive side at approx. $3 a bar, but I usually get through half a bar a day, too filling for the whole thing. Very tasty, heavy, healthy, just pure delicious!

New formula tastes less good/ iherb product description outdated

Posted by Reviewer1745742 on May 13, 2015

As noted by HealthyGuy, the formula has recently been changed but iHerb is still showing the old ingredients (not 10 instead of 9 grams of fibre but higher sugar 17 instead of 15 grams). The packaging is also slightly different. I loved the taste of the old bar and was very disappointed about the change. Still ok but not as good anymore. Also the sugar is now a bit too high, anything about 15 gram is a bit much for a bar. Also not sure about the new ingredients, they seem less healthy (I haven’t had much time to research them all yet). Please bring back the old formula!

Beyoncé's favorite bar! Mine too

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on May 11, 2015

OMG these are sooooooooo yummy! AND healthy. They are really big and gives you a lot of energy. Perfect before or after an workout. Or as a great night snack!

Too sweet

Posted by 5543345491324941364 on May 05, 2015

Too much sugar and too sweet. If you are addicted to sweets you wil certainly like this. The taste is OK.

The best protein bar out there

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 15, 2015

I'm into vegan bodybuilding and use protein powders and bars to help my muscles grow. This is my favourite protein bar. Most of the other ones are too sweet and don't have enough protein (most have 15 grams, at most). But this one has 20 grams of protein, isn't deathly sweet and has a great, chewy texture. I prefer my protein bars to be healthy snacks, not candy. With the high amount of protein, it is also less expensive than other vegan bars. The new formula is slightly different from the one pictured. It now contains 280 calories instead of 290, but has 17 grams of sugar instead of 15. The carbs are at 36 grams now, but there's no sodium. The ingredients have slightly changed. The second ingredient isn't peanut butter, it's tapioca syrup and instead of peanut butter, there's peanuts. Also, it now contains more iron, 35%. I love this bar and am very happy I found it. I stocked up with 4 boxes and plan on buying more.

I didn't like this one.

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014

Too much of a "protein-taste".

Better than I expected!

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Sep 20, 2014

I've always like the combination of peanut butter-chocolate chip so this protein bar immediately caught my attention. I looked at the ingredients and was impressed: a short list of simple, wholesome organic ingredients, with Rice Protein as its base. I was relieved to see NO agave syrup as a sweetener (which can be as bad, if not worse, than high-fructose corn syrup). On the other hand, never having tried this product before, I was hesitant to buy an entire box of them. I'm not fond of many of the vegan protein bars on the market nowadays, finding them too sweet and too chewy/gooey. But thanks to the overwhelmingly positive and descriptive reviews here, I decided to take the plunge. No regrets!! I received the box yesterday, and I've already eaten 3 bars! These are good! They are dense, and a little dry as opposed to chewy. Not terribly sweet ~ just right. They do in fact taste like a healthy version of a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. I don't feel my blood sugar rising out of control after eating one of these. In fact, with the 20g of protein, it's a decent snack to help stabilize one's blood sugar.

10/10 the best protein bar on earth

Posted by Therock on Sep 14, 2014

This is perfect bar, whether you are a pro athlete or just keeping a healthy lifestyle. While I do enjoy a quest bar from time to time, I am not a big fan of whey protein (derived from milk) as whey causes the body to become acidic (huge impact on the immune system). “22 Days Nutrition” bars contain 20g of plant-based protein (research indicates that rice protein can help with recovery and gains in muscle when taken after exercise), excellent healthy fats and sweetened with dates. Most importantly it’s soy, dairy and gluten-free, a fantastic choice for individuals with allergies. The PB+Chocolate Chip Nirvana reigns supreme, the healthiest and best tasting protein bar ever! I’m ordering 15 more cases.

They grow on you

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 14, 2014

These bars are awesome and 20g protein! At first they might taste a little dry or powdery but the more I had the more I like the taste. They are not super chewy like some protein bars. I could easily eat more than one. Eat one of these instead of a chocolate bar. Good to have with some water or drink though cause still a little dry. There's enough choc nibs to make it tasty without sickening. Each bud is like a little bonus surprise! No Palm oil, gluten free, vegan 20g protein = good stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »