お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

22 Days Nutrition, 20 g Organic Protein Bar, PB & Chocolate Chip Nirvana, 12 Bars, 2.6 oz (75 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best

Posted by 5595106481043530861 on Jul 09, 2014

The best protein bar for meal replacement. Tastes great and you feel iit is healthy

They grow on you

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 14, 2014

These bars are awesome and 20g protein! At first they might taste a little dry or powdery but the more I had the more I like the taste. They are not super chewy like some protein bars. I could easily eat more than one. Eat one of these instead of a chocolate bar. Good to have with some water or drink though cause still a little dry. There's enough choc nibs to make it tasty without sickening. Each bud is like a little bonus surprise! No Palm oil, gluten free, vegan 20g protein = good stuff!

10/10 the best protein bar on earth

Posted by Therock on Sep 14, 2014

This is perfect bar, whether you are a pro athlete or just keeping a healthy lifestyle. While I do enjoy a quest bar from time to time, I am not a big fan of whey protein (derived from milk) as whey causes the body to become acidic (huge impact on the immune system). “22 Days Nutrition” bars contain 20g of plant-based protein (research indicates that rice protein can help with recovery and gains in muscle when taken after exercise), excellent healthy fats and sweetened with dates. Most importantly it’s soy, dairy and gluten-free, a fantastic choice for individuals with allergies. The PB+Chocolate Chip Nirvana reigns supreme, the healthiest and best tasting protein bar ever! I’m ordering 15 more cases.

Better than I expected!

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Sep 20, 2014

I've always like the combination of peanut butter-chocolate chip so this protein bar immediately caught my attention. I looked at the ingredients and was impressed: a short list of simple, wholesome organic ingredients, with Rice Protein as its base. I was relieved to see NO agave syrup as a sweetener (which can be as bad, if not worse, than high-fructose corn syrup). On the other hand, never having tried this product before, I was hesitant to buy an entire box of them. I'm not fond of many of the vegan protein bars on the market nowadays, finding them too sweet and too chewy/gooey. But thanks to the overwhelmingly positive and descriptive reviews here, I decided to take the plunge. No regrets!! I received the box yesterday, and I've already eaten 3 bars! These are good! They are dense, and a little dry as opposed to chewy. Not terribly sweet ~ just right. They do in fact taste like a healthy version of a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. I don't feel my blood sugar rising out of control after eating one of these. In fact, with the 20g of protein, it's a decent snack to help stabilize one's blood sugar.

The best protein bar out there

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 15, 2015

I'm into vegan bodybuilding and use protein powders and bars to help my muscles grow. This is my favourite protein bar. Most of the other ones are too sweet and don't have enough protein (most have 15 grams, at most). But this one has 20 grams of protein, isn't deathly sweet and has a great, chewy texture. I prefer my protein bars to be healthy snacks, not candy. With the high amount of protein, it is also less expensive than other vegan bars. The new formula is slightly different from the one pictured. It now contains 280 calories instead of 290, but has 17 grams of sugar instead of 15. The carbs are at 36 grams now, but there's no sodium. The ingredients have slightly changed. The second ingredient isn't peanut butter, it's tapioca syrup and instead of peanut butter, there's peanuts. Also, it now contains more iron, 35%. I love this bar and am very happy I found it. I stocked up with 4 boxes and plan on buying more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »