10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick, 1 oz (28 g)

exellent for travelling

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Feb 18, 2012

i love this for travelling, sometimes when we travel we forget about our body lotions, butters o whatever, and this is perfect for that: is small, compact and moisturing; we can't forget it smells like heaven!

good & bad

Posted by Reviewer3353785 on Nov 13, 2008

I really like the ALL NATURAL pure coco butter (there's NOTHING else in it). It really does work without much of a slippery greasy feel. HOWEVER, I do not the packaging. It's literally a fat stick that you have to push up from the bottom to use it.

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer2921365 on Apr 02, 2009

I love this product. I am 14 weeks pregnant and already am showing. I use the yellow stick day and night. I love it and am hoping it works for me like it worked for my mom when she was pregnant 7 times and has maybe 3 stretch marks.

VERY VERY disappointing!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Sep 06, 2012

The stick is a poorer quality than the one I bought before here, the Queen Helene pure cocoa stick (now discontinued). This one does not warm up evenly, the result being a scrubbing surface that scratched the skin. Not suitable for my kids at all, the reason I bought this one for.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on May 31, 2011

It's nice to have natural product which is very convenient to use. Pleasant price. A smell is really too srtong, but it's ok for me)