• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

VERY VERY disappointing!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Sep 06, 2012

The stick is a poorer quality than the one I bought before here, the Queen Helene pure cocoa stick (now discontinued). This one does not warm up evenly, the result being a scrubbing surface that scratched the skin. Not suitable for my kids at all, the reason I bought this one for.

Terrible

Posted by Ricebunny on Jul 16, 2012

not good at all. I know what 100% cocoa butter feels like and this isn't it. It's not smooth/rich enough. I would def not recommend it, plus packaging on this is terrible.

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

crumbled & fell apart

Posted by sherri20 on Jan 09, 2013

im so glad this was cheap... i cant really use it ... it crumbles ! sorry :(

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Mar 10, 2012

Not very practical package, smells too much and did nothing for my skin. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone.

Producto más o menos

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013

Huele muy bien. El mío venía roto, así que no es cómodo de usar porque siempre se cae la parte rota. No se absorbe rápido en la piel y deja sensación oleosa. Lo uso para manos, codos, rodillas y cualquier parte reseca se mi cuerpo. Por el precio esta bien, pero no lo volvería a comprar.

Not a fan of this

Posted by drgolf on Mar 26, 2014

Not sure what the big deal is about this. Lots of positive reviews so I tried it. I didn't find it to be that convenient or very moisturizing to my dry skin. Kind of smelled weird too. Will not buy again.

Huono

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Huulirasvana huono, kuiva koostumus.

Crumbly

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

I had high hopes for this little magic stick, as they called it. When I received it it had broken in 2. Though it really melts on your skin it didnt help my dry lips to get any better not even when I had it on. Sadly I havn´t found any use for it and I must say I am disappointed.

Not a fan.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Crumbles, not organic, and not really doing anything for me. Not worth it for my sake.