• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Not so sure

Posted by pttcha on Feb 10, 2013

It's not what I expected. This product gives me oily feeling which is okay. But for the lips, it doesn't last long. Not easy to use. It takes sooooooo long to melt. I tried to warm it, rub it with my hands but still doesn't work.

Will not buy it again

Posted by Reviewer1763170 on Dec 12, 2011

I purchased this for its great price and cute packaging. Unfortunately it is also the packaging that makes it rather difficult to apply and hold. Not a bad moisturizer stick for usual folks but does not do at all for those with sensitive skin.

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by AneBra on Oct 31, 2012

I didn't get any use from this. Didn't do anything for my lips or my skin, it just disappeared and dried it out even more! The only good thing was the smell, it definitely smells like delicious chocolate.

J'adore mais ....

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Sep 12, 2013

J'adore l'odeur de ce beurre! Il hydrate très bien ! Et j'aime beaucoup le packaging qui le rend transportable un peu partout, pour le prix je vous le recommande à 100 % !! Mais quand ça refroidit reellement c'est super dure de le rendre facile d'application comme au premier jour !! Le beurre de cacao fond beaucoup plus difficilement que le beurre de karite et c'est juste insupportable !!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I love this butter, it moisturise the skin very well. it is very handy during winter time. The thing is when it is getting too cold, it is impossible to make it melt like the first day. Cocoa butter is harder than shea butter !

Cococare

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Jan 11, 2013

This stick is very strange, I don't like it very much...

I don’t care that much for this product

Posted by Reviewer2973153 on Jan 29, 2013

Not very effectful

the smell is bad

Posted by 5480061722036964653 on Feb 07, 2013

not good for me

this is a dry stick with a heavy chocolate smell

Posted by Reviewer3236098 on Dec 31, 2009

I thought I could use it as a lip balm, but it is so dry that I will use it as a perfume stick when I feel like smelling like a Hershey's bar.

cococare

Posted by Reviewer1961428 on Apr 07, 2010

Very specific aroma, but also very good for dry skin.

just for fun

Posted by Reviewer1393937 on Jul 09, 2010

if you love the 'smell' of cocoa then, it's fine. but if you're expecting romantic sweet smell(plus u've never used cocoa flavor product before), I'm warning you. mean it.