• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Jan 05, 2011

I don't know exactly what I expected, but this wasn't quite it. I have never used pure cocoa butter before, so I didn't know it would be all crumbly and weird...this is sort of difficult to use, not like a normal chapstick at all. But it smells nice (which I expected) and I don't think I can blame the product too much for my ignorance. I do, however, hate that you have to push the stick up (think Push pop ice cream...) and down and that the cap is a flat topped insert thing.

Por su precio no está mal

Posted by juliaphoenix on Feb 26, 2013

Desde luego tiene una buena relación calidad/precio, pero no es un producto al que le haya conseguido sacar mucho partido, principalmente porque a bajas temperaturas (que es principalmente cuando yo lo uso) no termina de derretirse el producto y hay que insistir demasiado. Así que no está mal, pero tampoco repetiría.

Packaging is a real let down

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

Like the product itself but some negatives are that it's quite difficult to use when it gets colder because it's quite hard and needs some heat to glide onto skin. Also the packaging is TERRIBLE! Makes it extremely hard to use. The scent can be a hit or miss. It's a very sweet chocolate smell. I like it but some of my friends really don't like it.

Cocoa Oh !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Gros tube de bonne contenance mais absolument pas pratique, c'est juste une pâte posée dans un tube avec un poussoir "rondelle de carton" à la base et il faudrait avoir des doigts gigantesques pour enfoncer la baser et tenir le tube tout en maintenant une partie du produit dehors en même temps pour s'en servir. La forte odeur de chocolat est assez prenante, j'ai pas aimé mais ça n'enlève rien à l'efficacité

Not bad but not great

Posted by 5072288043541495178 on Jul 28, 2014

Can't say I'm a fan of the smell, it's quite strong. It requires a bit of warming up to apply and the packaging makes it a bit difficult to do so. The price is fine considering but I don't like it enough to repurchase.

ok product

Posted by 5478459848795739190 on Aug 04, 2014

Smells nice but I have a doubt this is 100% natural. I used other cocoa butter and do not smell like this one. Otherwise ok product but I will not purchase it again.

I do not know where to use it

Posted by Mavsik on Jun 21, 2012

It smells good! But there is no moisture and nutrition.

smells very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

smells very tasty, but poor packaging.

Works well and smells great!

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

It's a bit greasy though...

So-so

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 11, 2013

Scent - delectable, skin nourishment-0. Works pretty good as a lip balm.