Reviews 5-star

exellent for travelling

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Feb 18, 2012

i love this for travelling, sometimes when we travel we forget about our body lotions, butters o whatever, and this is perfect for that: is small, compact and moisturing; we can't forget it smells like heaven!

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer2921365 on Apr 02, 2009

I love this product. I am 14 weeks pregnant and already am showing. I use the yellow stick day and night. I love it and am hoping it works for me like it worked for my mom when she was pregnant 7 times and has maybe 3 stretch marks.

The Yellow stick that WORKS magic!!!

Posted by Reviewer2842811 on Nov 17, 2011

I work in a hospital and wash my hands all day long. Well I guess you can figure what that does to the surface of my palms. With Cococare my hands look and feel so soft and are the best looking and feeling in years. I have gone to a dermatologist with little success and various medications that would not work. This did the trick. I love you my little Yellow Stick.

Yummy chocolate smelling pure cocoa butter stick essential for healthy looking skin.

Posted by Leione on Mar 17, 2014

100% pure raw unrefined cocoa butter with no additives, preservatives or colorants. Definitely a must-have. Cocoa butter is really amazing and does wonders for the skin. It’s rich in antioxidants and has spectacular emollient, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, healing, rejuvenating, and restoring properties. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, prevents dryness and dehydration, reduces irritation and inflammation, heals, repairs damaged skin, making it soft, supple, smooth, and radiant, protects against premature aging, not to mention that it has a yummy chocolate aroma. It's also a powerful weapon against stretch marks and scars, helping prevent new ones and minimizing old ones. I love that this cocoa butter comes in the form of a stick, which makes it convenient to use and easy to carry around in a purse. You can use it as a lip balm, eye moisturizer, stretch mark reducer, or just apply to any dry and dehydrated areas of the face and body, such as elbows, knees, feet, etc. I've been using it for a while and can already see the results: my complexion has improved, my skin is smoother and softer, my lips are no longer chapped and sore, some fine lines and stretch marks have faded. I'm pretty impressed and would recommend it to anyone with dry and sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on May 31, 2011

It's nice to have natural product which is very convenient to use. Pleasant price. A smell is really too srtong, but it's ok for me)