• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 31, 2016

Oh the smell is so chocolaty!

Great product

Posted by MariaMG on Apr 29, 2013

First of all it smells amazing and second it does what it says. I always had dry elbows and I tried loads of different products and I can say that this yellow stick does an amazing job. It's great for the lips too and I use it sometimes at night on my under eye area. It's not greasy after it settles into the skin and it really moisturizes skin. This is a product that will always have a place in my bag.

wonderful smell

Posted by BestProducts on Jun 20, 2012

The product seems very natural both from the smell and the feel. I'm using it for almost everything, starting with dry elbows and sore throat. It helps :)

Un todoterreno para la familia

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013

Para labios secos, codos, rodillas, manos agrietadas.. Es una barra de cacao dura, pero que al contacto con la piel se convierte en aceite, permanece en la piel durante un rato. Apropiado para aplicarlo antes de acostarse, es pringoso. Le he dado otro uso como protector labial y facial para los días de montaña en invierno, para que no se me caiga la cara a cachos. Crea una película transparente y ayuda a que la piel no sufra tanto. He leido en blogs que algunas chicas lo utilizan para crear bálsamos labiales mezclado con pintalabios mates, consiguen un labial más hidratante que el original.

Versatile and big quantity

Posted by 5171595074919758518 on May 08, 2014

This product has quite a strong but pleasant scent. I used it on my lips and dry areas on my face (like sides of the nose). This tube is quite big and will last a while. The only drawback is that it can be quite solid so you need to warm it slightly before using it (on the palms of our hands or on our lips). My lips are more nourished deeply. It is a 100% cocoa butter so ou can't really go wrong if you are after a efficient and natural product and this product is really cheap. It's definitely worth a try.

Normal

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Buy to mitigate coarse skin. Pull out the stick finger pressure on the bottom. After a hot letastik melted, then froze. Get it the usual way is difficult. Now pick out. For this I put a 4*. As a whole a good remedy, natural smell of chocolate. Visit my page for more reviews...

Cocoa Oh !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Gros tube de bonne contenance mais absolument pas pratique, c'est juste une pâte posée dans un tube avec un poussoir "rondelle de carton" à la base et il faudrait avoir des doigts gigantesques pour enfoncer la baser et tenir le tube tout en maintenant une partie du produit dehors en même temps pour s'en servir. La forte odeur de chocolat est assez prenante, j'ai pas aimé mais ça n'enlève rien à l'efficacité

Packaging is a real let down

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

Like the product itself but some negatives are that it's quite difficult to use when it gets colder because it's quite hard and needs some heat to glide onto skin. Also the packaging is TERRIBLE! Makes it extremely hard to use. The scent can be a hit or miss. It's a very sweet chocolate smell. I like it but some of my friends really don't like it.

Not so sure

Posted by pttcha on Feb 10, 2013

It's not what I expected. This product gives me oily feeling which is okay. But for the lips, it doesn't last long. Not easy to use. It takes sooooooo long to melt. I tried to warm it, rub it with my hands but still doesn't work.

Luscious!

Posted by Reviewer2284672 on Mar 06, 2009

smells edible!! luscious on my skin. better than any chapstick and healthy too. (good after sun as well....)