Nourish your hair

Posted by 5315125423558433347 on Mar 11, 2014

Coconut oil is an excellent treatment for hair care. Since its first use yor hair will be more conditioning and leaves it shiny and provides nutrition and internal repair. The product is solid in cold temperatures but with contact (if you heat it in the hands) becomes fluid.Ready to apply

Good oil!

Posted by 5203484077232382750 on Feb 06, 2014

Perfect for skin! I did also mask for hair with coconut oil and my hair became very soft!

Se elimina perfectamente

Posted by EcoFan on Dec 02, 2014

He probado este aceite como desmaquillador de ojos y como mascarilla capilar de prelavado. En ambos casos funciona muy bien y se retira con facilidad.

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015

Good oil. Odorless. Convenient packaging.

Okay for a such a cheap coconut oil

Posted by 4627827856566271635 on Apr 21, 2015

This is a good oil to get if you've never tried coconut oil before and aren't sure how you'll like it simply because it's so cheap. Unfortunately you can't eat this oil so it limits its uses quite a lot. This isn't the cold pressed fancy kind that gives you maximum benefits. I used it for make up removal, as a hair mask and as a whole body moisturiser. It was good on the skin but could be difficult to get out of your hair. I also had problems with the packaging leaking and ended up having to double wrap it in two plastic bags to stop the oil getting everywhere. I've since moved on to a better quality coconut oil but this was the first one I got and it helped me decide to invest in an organic cold pressed one. The more expensive ones have far more benefits and retain more of the special qualities that have made coconut oil so popular.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3245042 on May 08, 2014

seems to be good for the skin.helps dry skin. may be helpful to skin psoriasis , rash dry feet heels, dry hands, dry scalp & hair etc. next time i would of paid more and ordered the food grade type one so i could take internally at same time as on skin. plus wanted to put on finger nails to help splitting. rather have food grade on nails in case oil goes in mouth. this brand is made for externally only.it still is good stuff. recommend it.

awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Sep 10, 2013

Great...

Perfect !

Posted by 5512545191633991443 on Dec 20, 2013

I didn't regret buying this coconut oil. I use it for my hair , to remove my make up ... just perfect .

Great!!

Posted by WomRev on Jul 24, 2014

Perfect coconut oil! I have noticed huge difference to my skin and hair. I added some drops of almond oil and it's perfect. I will definitily buy the bigger size!!!

Perfect!

Posted by 5306580323657314152 on May 09, 2014

iT's super product! <3 Super for my hair and i have so long hair.