Great!

Posted by WomRev on Jul 24, 2014

Perfect coconut oil! 100% natural! Great for skin and hair! I had written for this product again for the smaller size.

Good for my hair

Posted by esthercikaa on Jun 07, 2014

Lo uso de medios a puntas, ya que tengo la raiz del pelo grasa. Llevo usandolo 3 días como mascarilla pre-lavado y ha mejorado el aspecto de mi cabello encrespado, seco y rizado, dejándolo suave, hidratado y con las puntas cerradas. Me encanta! Lo recomiendo mucho para cabellos secos. Ojo: No abusar ya que los primeros días a mi me dejaba el pelo graso de tanto que me eché.

Non-scented coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2320629 on Sep 25, 2012

Some people say this smells great, however it does not have any scent (at least mine). I don't mind that it's not scented though. Apart from that, i really like the oil as it's very moisturizing. I used it in my hair and it works great! I don't need a lot as a little goes a long way. I think this is a bargain for the quality and the price. The only thing i'm not that fond of is the package. When the coconut oil becomes liquid it can become messy. Also, just an fyi, coconut oil is very liquidy when it's warm (room temp) and becomes more solid when it's cooler. However when it is more solid it will quickly melt in your hands :)

great price.

Posted by 4995603593656547113 on Nov 04, 2012

very very reasonable price! in my weather - it is in a liquid form cos' of our heat. have to be careful when opening the bottle - but otherwise, great price!

good coconut oil

Posted by 5578363684067096104 on Dec 07, 2012

i use it for my hair and it is very nice coconut oil..but i was hoping to smell good too, but it doesn't have any scent..

good

Posted by 5578255567424528858 on Dec 08, 2012

this little , as it seemed to me - not coconut, rather , palm. Many times I have brought from India real coconut oil, and it was always with the smell, it's the same , absolutely, without smell, - can it do not figure. On the structure of it is the same and I have been

Hidrata pero hay que poner poco

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Mar 16, 2013

Lo he usado solo para el cabello y si te pasas te lo engrasa mucho. Es mejor usarlo antes de lavarse el pelo, como mascarilla pre-lavado. No usar calor después de aplicarlo porque tengo entendido que al ser un aceite, con el calor de la plancha por ejemplo, se cocina, nos quema el pelo vaya...

my review

Posted by 4665581889435582642 on Apr 08, 2013

i put it on my hair and it hydrates very well! I also put it on my skin and my skin is very soft at the morning. However I am disappointed that there isn't the good smell of coconut :(

Good product, Bad packaging

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 04, 2013

The oil is very moisturizing and feels nice on the skin. Absorbs quickly and does not have a smell. However the container it came in leaked during deliver even though it is sealed inside. Anyhow, i live in a temperate country and coconut oil is in its liquid form even in airconditioning environment. Using it out of the jar is very messy and i'll be transferring it into a bottle.

Bon produit

Posted by Ellendra on Jun 27, 2013

Bonne huile de coco qui fait son boulot. Dommage qu'elle soit désodorisée mais bon pour le prix :)