Fantastic product!

Posted by Porchellino on Jun 19, 2013

This coconut oil is 100% natural! I use it for my skin and hair. I must say that I have long dry and damaged hair, so I take 1 table spoon of this oil then mix it with jojoba oil, apply it on my hair and leave for a night. In the morning I wash my hair and it looks healthy and shiny. I ordered 2 pcs already. Please click "Yes" if you like my review.

good

Posted by Krystsina777 on Jun 28, 2012

great price for this product, that made my hair so shiny! Have almost no smell.

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer2718449 on Jun 10, 2012

Great coconut oil, perfect for skin and hair! This products helps to improve the condition of my hair! And the smell is superb!

Fantastic

Posted by 5219310509917970373 on Sep 26, 2012

Possibly the best find to date, it's oily when you put it on, but have noticed a big difference to my skin, much smoother and less break outs. also great for your hair.

great

Posted by Reviewer2920337 on Aug 08, 2012

very good product! natural coconut oil! great tanning!

Cococare 100% coconut oil

Posted by 5282615197064166550 on Oct 06, 2012

Great I use it on my hair and skin.

100% Coconut Oil..!

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Aug 02, 2012

1st: its valuable. 2nd: my hair curl still look great at the end of the day. Great!!

Amazing

Posted by 5345988381870939378 on Aug 08, 2012

Very nurturing, leaves my hair soft :)

Super hidratacion / Super hydration

Posted by 4671897263998606721 on Apr 16, 2013

Spanish Hidrata muchisimo. Para el cabello puede resultar bastante graso ( tal vez yo no sepa controlar la cantidad). Para el cuerpo va genial, me hidrata muchisimo, adiós a las escamas de la piel.No huele a nada (no huele a coco). Repetiré con el. English Hydrates lot. Hair can be quite fatty (I do not know maybe control the amount). For the body is great, I moisturize a lot, goodbye to skin flakes.(It does not smell like coconut) I will Repeat with it.

No tiene aroma

Posted by BlancaOg on May 25, 2013

Aunque sea de coco no tiene aroma. Se funde instantáneamente en la piel. Es genial para las manos y uñas. A mi me endurece las uñas y evita que se me abran en capas. DESMAQUILLA!!!! Si, es increíble, pero es un desmaquillante genial. Luego me aclaro y lavo con un gel de Derma-E. En mi casa es imprescindible. Todos lo usan.