Buen preducto

Posted by 4793239898678058465 on Apr 26, 2015

Me ha encantado y tengo mi pelo mucho mejor.

Great

Posted by 5692634911939875000 on Apr 24, 2015

I've used about 2 tubs of these! Great for keeping the curls for your hair. Just be careful to use the right amount. Too much and your hair looks too wet, too little and the power doesn't really show.

BUENISIMO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

SUPER HIDRATANTE Y GRASO, PERFECTO PARA PIEL Y CABELLO.

Fantastic product!

Posted by 5688616715689981167 on Apr 18, 2015

I use this, almond oil and jojoba oil once a week in my hair and love it!the price is also great!

Like it !

Posted by Reviewer1817191 on Apr 17, 2015

Smells nice (sweet coco). Great volume for the price ! Spread easily on the skin, makes it soft... but you need to be carefull : do not use too much of it, or it will stay on the surface ! (try on wet skin) For more reviews, see my profile !

NICE!!! BUENOO!!!!!!

Posted by 5308313468938341460 on Apr 10, 2015

Nice product i used in my skin and it work great!, my face look so much better now , don't have any smell at all and it's super moisturising you don't have to use much product, in my hair i used to form my curls and seal the ends and does a great job, recommended for curly girls :) Producto agradable que he usado en mi piel y que funciona muy bien !, mi rostro se ve mucho mejor ahora, no tiene ningún olor en absoluto y es súper hidratante usted no tiene que utilizar mucho producto, en mi pelo lo ocupo para formar mis rizos y sellar las puntas y hace un gran trabajo, lo recomiendo para muejres de pelo rizado :)

A great disappointment,

Posted by 4871867125465931782 on Apr 05, 2015

does not feel or smell like coconut oil.

very good

Posted by 4873853616870356796 on Mar 24, 2015

using it on my hair as mask

la grasa no se va ni lavando

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Mar 17, 2015

me lo eché en el pelo para hidratarlo, lo dejé un rato y me lo lavé. Con dos lavados no sale la grasa, te secas el pelo y te queda como que te lo ha lamido una vaca, encima con aspecto de sucio... no sé que uso darle.

Great for moisturizing skin

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

I use this at the end of my shower - after I wash my body and shave my legs, I rub the oil all over my skin and wait a minute and rinse under the hot water again. Leaves my skin feeling really soft and supple without it feeling too greasy. (Putting it on while in the hot shower seems to help it absorb easier, I think.)