Lavender oil

Posted by 4812090215173655138 on Apr 05, 2016

Love this lavender oil, I use it on a swab it seems to relax me!

Good if you use it blended in oil

Posted by potiholic on Mar 29, 2016

Cococare is not the best brand in iherb but i needed lavander essential oil to be blended on vegetable oil is this is cheap. When i use lavander essential oil, pure or blended, on damaged skin i always seach for high quality and i prefer organic essential oil. But when i wish smelling lavanden on potions or vegetables oils, i choose cheaper options, like this one.

Great smell at a great price

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Mar 21, 2016

It has a very good lavender smell, not too heavy, plus the bottle is bigger than some other more expensive brands that sell smaller bottles.

Wonderful smell! Great price

Posted by caffeinated on Mar 17, 2016

The smell from the bottle is strong and absolutely wonderful. I use it in my diffuser, on my night moisturizing gloves, and with my homemade hair and skin products. I gave it 4 stars because the smell only lasts a few minutes in my diffuser, even when I use 10 - 15 drops! I love the mix of Eucalyptus with Lavender, they smell great in the diffuser, but the lavender fades right away. However, the smell and the price are great, so I will definitely be buying more!

So strong

Posted by Reviewer3084349 on Mar 07, 2016

This product is very good, I do like this. Its one of my first essential oils so i cannot compare to any other, but i bought in my local pharmacy one oil in terms of size and price this is the winner. The lavender scent is so strong that on the first day gave me a headache that lasted all day.

Very good product for an affordable price

Posted by Caretaker on Feb 18, 2016

Very potent! Very affordable. A little goes a long way.

oil essential

Posted by 5155339939604792835 on Feb 07, 2016

This essential oil is quite nice. good price/quality ratio. Thanks iherb

This is great

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Jan 14, 2016

I really like this. It smells as it should and is great for multiple use. will order again

OK

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 26, 2015

Lavender oil get go too wrong and this one is OK like the others I have used. The smell is not that strong but when mix with other oil, the Lavender essence comes out obviously. Good price too.

i love it