Good

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Aug 08, 2014

I don't own any other lavender oil so I can't compare. I do like this though. I only need a couple drops on my heat wheat pack and lasts for a few days. It has a strong artificial smell initially, but fades into a more natural scent.

High potency essential oil

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Aug 22, 2015

It has a true french lavender scent and it has high potency.

Good if you use it blended in oil

Posted by potiholic on Mar 29, 2016

Cococare is not the best brand in iherb but i needed lavander essential oil to be blended on vegetable oil is this is cheap. When i use lavander essential oil, pure or blended, on damaged skin i always seach for high quality and i prefer organic essential oil. But when i wish smelling lavanden on potions or vegetables oils, i choose cheaper options, like this one.

Lavender oil

Posted by 4812090215173655138 on Apr 05, 2016

Love this lavender oil, I use it on a swab it seems to relax me!

Very good product for an affordable price

Posted by Caretaker on Feb 18, 2016

Very potent! Very affordable. A little goes a long way.

Nice esential oils

Posted by 4627755363638375633 on Nov 26, 2015

My first time to use this brand. I think the smell is sweet and a bit strong but feel comfortable. Five stars~!

If you have problems with skin-is best doctor

Posted by 5204826028760885010 on Oct 29, 2014

This product is very good in treating skin problems. Advice to all!

Lavender, a Soothing Oil

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 17, 2015

Lavender has a relaxing effect on the mind and is helpful during times of stress. I put the lavender oil on a tissue or cloth and then put this into a pill bottle with a tight cap. I simply open the bottle and take a whiff to help relax at any time. Lavender does a body good.

Perfect for allergies at night (sleep through the night)

Posted by 5495128837870586350 on Apr 25, 2015

My kid and I suffer from allergies congestion specially at night. Using this over an electric vaporizer next to bed (those small car like) in combination with peppermint has been the perfect relief we can sleep through the night without coughing. I am not a traditional essential oil user I did use it for a wound with allium cepa gel and healed on a couple of hours (it was those difficult to heal paper cuts on the inside of my pinky finger).

value for money!

Posted by 5658374373537035398 on Oct 15, 2016

I will buy second bottle now. It has real lavender good smell. I used to buy Thursday Plantation brand of lavender oil but this one very good value of money!