Great quality tea tree oil

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2012

Great 100% tea tree oil. This bottle last for a long time. Price is also pretty cheap. With Cococare you are usually safe with your purchases. There are so many uses with this product. I suggest googling. :)

No fue lo que esperaba

Posted by 4919885678183449753 on Oct 08, 2013

Lo compré para secar los barros y espinillas, pero no me funciona, lo he varios días en el mismo grano y sigue igual de rojo y grande. Tiene un olor muy fuerte, no me da escozor en la piel, lo tolero muy bien.

Very good

Posted by 5014808791078343655 on Dec 12, 2013

Ilove tea tree oil when I've got a spot but the packaging is not perfect. I need a dropper

Eficaz

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Aug 13, 2014

Lo compré para utilizarlo después de la depilación del labio superior y las cejas, ya que me salen muchos granitos. Aplicándome inmediatamente después de depilarme este aceite se han reducido muchísimo! Eso sí, el olor a aceite del árbol del té es muy fuerte, puede que a algunas personas les resulte desagradable.

Use for bug bites.

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Dec 03, 2014

We use this for bug bites to get rid of itching. Use a Q-tip to apply as it is hard to get the smell off your fingers. Also, it's best to apply several times-- as soon as it dries apply another coat of oil.. apply 3-4 times and the itching reduces.

Great if you don't mind Turpintine smell

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Apr 25, 2015

I purchased this for toe nail fungi and skin tag removal. After about 3 weeks, the nail fungi is almost gone. If I were more diligent in using it for the skin tags, I'm sure they, too, would be almost gone. However, the scent is strong, so application site and schedule dictate when/where I use this. I use full strength on nails, but dilute w/coconut oil for skin.

Great!!

Posted by 5680470502170581018 on May 27, 2015

i try tea tree oil of the others brand, like "The Body Shop" I am not saying that tea tree oil not good, but compare to this one, is more impressive one. The Body's shop's : my acne comes better in 3~4 days but this one, the next day comes better!!!! Beside, the price is more cheaper and more functional, why don't choose this one? haha