excellent product

Posted by 5060964153127664832 on Jun 03, 2012

The yea tree oil smells as pure as possible and works great for antifungal foot care

great!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jun 11, 2014

Good value. I use a couple of drops in the bath with Apple cider vinegar(the kind with the mother), to keep my female parts in good health! Good for anyone, I say. See my page if new to iherb.

My first experience with tea tree oil

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jul 17, 2014

I have not tried any other tea tree oil products or brands. But this is now a favorite. It does wonders on the HS boils I have. I suggest reading online before using. 100% tea tre oil is strong. Some might have a reaction, so I personally tried choose to try on a small area first :) The smell can be a bit overwhelming, smells like turpentine to me after applying. But I'm starting to get used to it now :)

Great!

Posted by 5203733270990926121 on Nov 05, 2013

This is a great product which helps fighting against acne. I use it to prepare my own toners or directly on the pimples and the results are great.

Tea tree oil is the way to go

Posted by 4756810853757236472 on Dec 06, 2014

I was contemplating if I should keep this in my cart at checkout. Do I really need it? Is this something that is worth spending my money on? With such potency, will it worsen the state of my skin? Well I bought it and it's definitely a purchase I'm proud to have made. I apply the oil with a q tip as a spot treatment and on my nose where blackheads thrive but follow up with a toner in case it's too harsh for the skin. I had a cold sore in the corner or my mouth and within 2 days it was gone!!(would have taken a much longer time if I hadn't) Would really recommend doing a patch test before anything as. Also, I would suggest getting 100% tea tree oil and none of that diluted stuff. You can always mix it with other oils if you find it overpowering.

exellent

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jan 04, 2015

exellent

very strong

Posted by 5352483168983174645 on Feb 23, 2015

Which i suppose is a good thing for an essential oil. Use sparingly.

favorite

Posted by 5323924846040336064 on Apr 02, 2015

Definitly not live without it! I use it everytime I need to "heal" my skin, on pimples or to dry my eczema and it's working so well and fast!

Great

Posted by 5273676114138871209 on Dec 15, 2015

I use this for my baby's wipe solution. Just a tiny amount goes a long ways.

Great product! Amazing oil

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I absolutely love this product. Not only is it at a great price, but it truly is one of my favorite essential oils to put in the oil lamp/diffuser. It smells great, way better than eucalyptus. Mixes amazingly well with any other scent too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »