great!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jun 11, 2014

Good value. I use a couple of drops in the bath with Apple cider vinegar(the kind with the mother), to keep my female parts in good health! Good for anyone, I say. See my page if new to iherb.

excellent product

Posted by 5060964153127664832 on Jun 03, 2012

The yea tree oil smells as pure as possible and works great for antifungal foot care

Tea tree oil is the way to go

Posted by 4756810853757236472 on Dec 06, 2014

I was contemplating if I should keep this in my cart at checkout. Do I really need it? Is this something that is worth spending my money on? With such potency, will it worsen the state of my skin? Well I bought it and it's definitely a purchase I'm proud to have made. I apply the oil with a q tip as a spot treatment and on my nose where blackheads thrive but follow up with a toner in case it's too harsh for the skin. I had a cold sore in the corner or my mouth and within 2 days it was gone!!(would have taken a much longer time if I hadn't) Would really recommend doing a patch test before anything as. Also, I would suggest getting 100% tea tree oil and none of that diluted stuff. You can always mix it with other oils if you find it overpowering.

The best Tea Tree on the market!

Posted by 4973396981283240751 on Aug 02, 2016

This stuff is fantastic. It's less sticky than many cosmetic grade tea tree oils (ex: The Body Shop tea tree oil is famous and very good, but I believe it's stickier on the skin- perhaps it's formulated as such?) the price is the best around for the quantity. I've purchased a few bottle for myself and friends. It lasts forever. Put it on a cut, blemish, mosquito bite, irritated scalp, razor burn...etc.

Great!

Posted by 5203733270990926121 on Nov 05, 2013

This is a great product which helps fighting against acne. I use it to prepare my own toners or directly on the pimples and the results are great.

My first experience with tea tree oil

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jul 17, 2014

I have not tried any other tea tree oil products or brands. But this is now a favorite. It does wonders on the HS boils I have. I suggest reading online before using. 100% tea tre oil is strong. Some might have a reaction, so I personally tried choose to try on a small area first :) The smell can be a bit overwhelming, smells like turpentine to me after applying. But I'm starting to get used to it now :)

Necesario

Posted by 5278266247973880587 on Jul 17, 2014

Segundo bote que gasto. Me funciona genial para secar granitos. Lo aplico por la noche y a la mañana siguiente el grano ha bajado muchísimo. Casi magia. Lo recomiendo.

Funciona

Posted by 4937314894769173423 on Aug 05, 2014

Lo utilizo para las imperfecciones localizadas y funciona perfectamente, estoy muy contenta. Esos si, huele muchísimo.

Recomendable

Posted by amichanita on Sep 10, 2014

Huele más fuerte que otros aceites de árbol de té que he usado y el resultado es el mismo. Lo utilizo mezclando unas gotas con mi champú para mantener a raya la dermatitis.

love it!

Posted by 5473770289116375273 on Nov 10, 2014

it's verry good for problemă like acnee. i love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »