New To iHerb?

Cococare, 100% Tea Tree Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

excellent product

Posted by 5060964153127664832 on Jun 03, 2012

The yea tree oil smells as pure as possible and works great for antifungal foot care

Great!

Posted by 5203733270990926121 on Nov 05, 2013

This is a great product which helps fighting against acne. I use it to prepare my own toners or directly on the pimples and the results are great.

great!

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Jun 11, 2014

Good value. I use a couple of drops in the bath with Apple cider vinegar(the kind with the mother), to keep my female parts in good health! Good for anyone, I say. See my page if new to iherb.

My first experience with tea tree oil

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jul 17, 2014

I have not tried any other tea tree oil products or brands. But this is now a favorite. It does wonders on the HS boils I have. I suggest reading online before using. 100% tea tre oil is strong. Some might have a reaction, so I personally tried choose to try on a small area first :) The smell can be a bit overwhelming, smells like turpentine to me after applying. But I'm starting to get used to it now :)

Necesario

Posted by 5278266247973880587 on Jul 17, 2014

Segundo bote que gasto. Me funciona genial para secar granitos. Lo aplico por la noche y a la mañana siguiente el grano ha bajado muchísimo. Casi magia. Lo recomiendo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »