Wonderful!! Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2263037 on Sep 19, 2008

I tried this for the first time when a friend from the Philippines suggested it. It makes your arms and legs feel so soft and smooth or put it in your bath for the all over effect. Your skin feels like silk and the smell is yummy. I'm ordering two more bottles!

Mineral oil is toxic

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 26, 2013

I usually read the ingredients before buying any product. For some reason I missed that this product contain Paraffinum Liquidum, mineral oil. So I won't use it since it is toxic and should not be sold at all.

package

Posted by Reviewer2949215 on Apr 03, 2009

The product is awesome. Smells good,works good. The problem for me came in the packaging. It leaks so it gets waisted.

Good for baby baths!

Posted by 5749122175195720308 on Jun 30, 2013

I use this in my kids' baths (they both have eczema) and it helps keep their skin soft and makes them smell great.

¡No puedo vivir sin él!

Posted by Paulette on Jul 27, 2013

Sé que tiene numerosos usos pero utilizado a modo de sérum después del lavado, le da otro aspecto saludable al pelo. ¡No puedo vivir sin él!

Aceite de coco

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Aceite de coco, olor muy bueno, hidratante, lo uso tras la ducha y es muy bueno.

:D!

Posted by 4919828520124004131 on Sep 11, 2013

AMAZING product!!!! Will repurchase over and over again:)

Just great!

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Mar 03, 2014

I really like how it feels on my skin, a great moisturizer, skin so so soft. I didnt like very much the smell at the beggining, seems a lil like vanilla and coconut to me, but now im used to it. Im happy I bought it!

In Love with this Product

Posted by Reviewer3238081 on May 15, 2014

I can't believe how smooth this makes my skin feel and the LOVE the smell. I will buy this again and recommend to all my friends.

Estupendo olor y suavidad en la piel

Posted by 5431196033003424079 on Jun 17, 2014

Aún tengo bastante de mi primer bote pero ya tengo el segundo. Olor increíble a coco pero muy natural. El olor perdura en la piel durante todo el día y la suavidad que proporcion también. Seguiré repitiendo. Lo uso bajo la ducha con la piel húmeda antes de secarme. Estupendo para el verano.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »