cococare coconut oil

Posted by 5331722104742311273 on May 05, 2015

This coconut oil smells wonderful, i feel like am at the sea already, enjoying the sun! :P I use it mostly for my hair, which used to be really damaged and after letting this oil all night on them, after i wash them look super healthy, soft and shiny! I also use it for my legs, after shaving, and lets them like baby's skin, supersoft! I really adore it! And last but not least, has a great amount (250ml) which makes me feel that it never gonna end, no matter how often i use it hehe. Just go and buy it!

tartaruga

Posted by 5101374681520903426 on Apr 16, 2015

love it

Mi mayor descubrimiento en años

Posted by IvoryUp on Jan 31, 2015

Soy de las chicas que se encreman para todo! Este aceite corporal es muy fresco y liviano a pesar de ser aceite, tiene un toque seco que deja una sensación de hidratación no pegajosa y un agradable perfume Mi favorito para el verano 😍

Nice

Posted by 4613827306456250144 on Jan 12, 2015

Nice product ! The only thing that i don't like at all, is the cap. The product is very watery and the cap doesn't help a lot to keep the packaging clean. It always falls from the cap and you have to wipe the excess off. For that product i would prefer a pump !

lo volveria a comprar

Posted by 5149818997457328182 on Oct 05, 2014

Me gusta mas que otros aceites porque huele mejor aunque no deja de oler un poco artificial.

Estupendo olor y suavidad en la piel

Posted by 5431196033003424079 on Jun 17, 2014

Aún tengo bastante de mi primer bote pero ya tengo el segundo. Olor increíble a coco pero muy natural. El olor perdura en la piel durante todo el día y la suavidad que proporcion también. Seguiré repitiendo. Lo uso bajo la ducha con la piel húmeda antes de secarme. Estupendo para el verano.

In Love with this Product

Posted by Reviewer3238081 on May 15, 2014

I can't believe how smooth this makes my skin feel and the LOVE the smell. I will buy this again and recommend to all my friends.

smells good and better use it on a wet body

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on May 11, 2014

Love it and my visitor uses that as well. Very tropical flavor and feels like having vacation all the time. better to use that while the body 's still wet.

Hidratante

Posted by 4815170288896278056 on Apr 15, 2014

Aunque no es tan natural como yo quisiera, se trata de un producto realmente hidratante. Yo lo uso con la piel mojada tras la ducha y un suave olor a coco se mantiene durante mucho tiempo en mi piel.

I like it

Posted by 4664737489143304567 on Mar 22, 2014

It's a nice product to hydrate dry skin. I always use it after the shower when my skin is still wet. Then I dry myself by carefully patting a towel. I've never tried it on its own on dry skin. However, I don't think I'll buy again since there products out there that gives me more moisture and are easier to use than an oil.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »