love it

Posted by 5719387240387465790 on Apr 23, 2016

I use it on my hair for my dry ends. It smells nice and absorbs quickly. It's very good

Bien pero...

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

Yo creo que es refinado, no puro. Por su color, su textura, su olor... Sospecho. Lo uso en mil aplicaciones: masaje, enriquecer hidratantes, pre-mascarilla. Seguiré usando jojoba pero no de esta marca.

One of my summer essentials!

Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Jul 15, 2015

When I bought this product I didn't know what to expect. I mean, everyone talked wonders about oils and such, but I had always thought that they would leave my hair too greasy or that they would take forever to absorb. I use it for my hair, especially. I apply it some time before going to the beach, or before/after having a shower, and it keeps my hair hydrated —or, at least, it avoids my ends to split and get awfully dry. I have used it to clean my face from time to time too, with good results (I have combination skin and don't expect miracles, but it does clean effectively).

bon produit

Posted by 5026325814655944524 on Jun 01, 2015

Je le rachèterai

Very good

Posted by 5205305044378226670 on Feb 12, 2015

I use this oil for my hair as mask and keep it for 1-2 hours. It makes hair sooo soft. I feel it also helps hair from falling down. Love this product and will order it every time it finishes. Recommend it.

good product

Posted by 4939772613598272950 on Dec 24, 2014

good product

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 27, 2014

Very good oil! I use it for my hair as a pre-shampoo treatment, mixing with another basic oils. It gives good moisturizing, shine and sleekness.

Not Useful

Posted by healthybites on Nov 06, 2014

I find that this product does not serve my purpose and there I won't be reordering.

Excelente producto

Posted by 4659756401915636010 on Oct 03, 2014

deja el cabello muy suave y brillante

Cococare

Posted by 5613653257207447215 on Sep 29, 2014

I love this product!!!i use it on my hair,my face and my hands it does a very good job!!!