10% Off Orders Over $40!

Cococare, Jojoba Oil, Natural Hair & Skin Conditioner, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great moisturizer!

Posted by 5751132479535275404 on Jun 28, 2012

This Jojoba Oil works great on hair! It has no scent and is extremely light weight!

Great!

Posted by 4828243385214687635 on Dec 16, 2012

I originally bought this to start doing the Oil cleansing method but I dont believe it was right for me for that. I should probably use almond oil. However I bought it for my friend to and she uses it according to the hair conditioner instructions on the bottle - to massage it into the scalp before shampooing and she says this is very effective and makes her hair so shiny. I use this as a mixture of things for massages, on scars, on my cuticles, and on my neck at night so great buy and great value!

Soft

Posted by 5700323481878728955 on Jul 03, 2013

this oil is very good for my relaxed hair and i even use it on my body sometimes it really soften my skin

Ok

Posted by 5126085472961745463 on Aug 13, 2013

Ok,

MY ORDER

Posted by 4737156218367784817 on Feb 24, 2014

I swim daily and this jojoba oil is really good for pre swim application on my hair and body. It is very lasting and I also used it after swimming. I would recommend to my friends.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »