Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best chocolate and coconut EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2859849 on Feb 01, 2012

Holy , these are really, really good! There's a good amount of coconut oil in these, making them creamy and melt-in-the-mouth yummy. I went through a whole box of these pretty quickly - I just couldn't stop eating them.

yummy and naturally pure

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 17, 2012

Get these, but don't keep them in a warm place or the natural chocolate gets smooshy on the outside. Keep them in the fridge or a cold spot and they are easier to eat. If your box arrives on a hot day, pop them in a cold spot before indulging or a lot of your chocolatey goodness gets stuck in the wrapper. Additively wonderful product, but not good for a hot car or pocket snack. Remember coconut oil and natural chocolate soften at body temperature! Keep this in mind, and you will be a happy muncher.

Coconut Secret, Organic Classic Coconut Bar, 12 Bars, 1.75 oz (50 g) Each

Posted by opheart on Feb 09, 2012

So yummy, so creamy, so lightly sweet! The mouthfeel is great! Highly reccomend!

So tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1988291 on Mar 21, 2012

And good for you too! The dark chocolate is so rich! I can't help but to write all my statements in exclamations because these bars are awesome! But to spare you all reading, I'll refrain. The coconut classic is the only bar I've tried, and they are fantastic. The coconut is not particularly sweet, which is a plus for me. I feel that I can enjoy the flavors of the chocolate and coconut without the added sugar. 9 grams of sugar is unbelievable. There bars taste like high end chocolate ganache,yet are satisfying and full of health benefits. I love that they were designed for diabetics, and I will be giving some to my grandmother who has been bummed about not being able to enjoy her sweets.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Apr 12, 2012

I just need to eat one third of a bar to satisfy my sweet cravings. The chocolate is dark and strong and the coconut is creamy and simply melts in your mouth. I find the price on the high side and cannot order it as often as I would like.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »