July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 1 Gallon (3.78 l) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

A little sweet, but otherwise a great substitute!

Posted by 5187773343729786828 on Aug 24, 2012

My cousin (who also can't have soy) gave me some of this sauce when she was visiting. I'm just getting used to not eating soy (which is REALLY hard to avoid) and I love Asian food. I had been really unhappy about not having soy sauce available for my Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, and Korean cooking. Other than being a little sweet, this sauce is an admirable substitute. Since it is slowly fermenting, perhaps it will become less sweet over time. I was glad to find a gallon of the stuff for $58 since 8 ounces costs $8. It was also out of stock for along time -- I guess more people like me are finding out about it. Buy this!