Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Flavour,flavour,flavour

Posted by 4690337427022124199 on Aug 22, 2013

Whole 30 approved=big tick. Compliant coconut aminos are challenging to find. Great taste, will never go back to soy sauce again. Awesome, super fast delivery to Australia. Highly recommend this site and the product.

Very glad I found this!

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013

I am on a very strict elimination diet to sort out food intolerances, and can't eat gluten or soy. I use tamari often in sauces, marinades and dressings, and couldn't imagine going a whole month or two without it. I found this researching online and it is so delicious and really does make a great substitute. It is a bit sweeter, as some people pointed out, but I actually like that about it. I haven't yet used it as a pure dipping sauce for homemade sushi, but I'm planning on trying that soon. Highly recommend!

Love that it is soy free and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 25, 2013

I am glad that it is made with coconuts and not some weird chemical concoction...As soon as I am done with this bottle must order another one. The taste seems like a healthier soy sauce without all that salt.

Great marinade and substitute for soy!

Posted by Danil35 on Aug 28, 2013

I love this product. I don't miss soy at all. It's such a nice flavor!

Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by 5141089498718213645 on Sep 04, 2013

I absolutely love this product! Tastes great and I love that it is soy-free. Will definitely order again :)