okay

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 24, 2014

I guess I am not against soy sauce so this didnt really taste amazing to me. It is slightly sweet and nice additional flavor in asian dishes though!

yum

Posted by 5283234864415148279 on Aug 22, 2014

Lovely sweet taste.

very good

Posted by 4852920324836564628 on Sep 16, 2014

Tastes good and no soy, which I like to avoid. Is organic and healthy. Paired with olive oil, toasted sesame seed oil, it makes a great salad dressing.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3158245 on Feb 26, 2015

Its a very good substitute to soy sauce and like the fact that it's much less saltier.

설탕안들어가서 좋음

Posted by vividvim on Jan 10, 2014

좀 비싸다는 흠이 있어서 자주는 못 사먹겠고.. 설탕무첨가인게 좋아서 샀어요. 맛은 깔끔한 간장맛정도. 시중간장보다 더 맛있진 않은것같고 그냥 먹을만해요.

Coconut Secret - Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by 4690262266646343375 on Jan 20, 2014

First time using this product and it seems like a good addition to our pantry so far. Be a bit careful when opening after shipping as it fizzes a bit and may leak when shipped on it's side, but that would be natural due to it being a fermented product and some leaking is to be expected. Will be sure to include it in my next order again.

Tastes good

Posted by 5377360773912222711 on Apr 23, 2015

Bit on the sweet side for me

First time trying soy & gluten free sauce

Posted by 4672691247319170419 on Jan 01, 2017

A little annoyed with DHL delivery as they are sometimes late, especially when there are holidays during the period. This product, which I ordered because I wanted to avoid gluten and soy, does the job very well as a soy sauce. I have no complaints with the taste.

Did the texture change?

Posted by 5362283413642914690 on Jan 02, 2017

I have been ordering this for ages and it's my favorite due to the thicker texture. However my last bottle is very thin liquid like the other brands. I'm so disappointed! What happened?

Perfect replacement for soy sauce.

Posted by 5256547985266710219 on Jan 02, 2017

This is a great alternative to soy or teriyaki sauce as it has significantly less sodium. Perfect as is, or as a component in a peanut sauce. Use it to saute veggies without oil. I much prefer this over Braggs Liquid Aminos which is essentially chemical sludge whereas coconut aminos is the result of a fermentation process.