Coconut Aminos

Posted by 5218664925040647512 on Apr 09, 2014

A highly valued product. Imparts great clean without soy, love it!

Perfect for sushi!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 18, 2014

Finally I can have "soy sauce" for my sushi even though I am allergic to soy. It does not taste exactly the same way, but it is surprisingly close.

Skanus :)

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 19, 2014

Nuo šiol pirksim tik šį natūralų padažiuka, puikus skonis, gal kiek mažiau sūrus nei kad "maximiniai"

Instead of Honey

Posted by ReneeHay on Apr 19, 2014

Use instead or half n half with recipes calling for honey. It is viscous and has a bit stronger flavor than honey but I like it. I also like the low GI and lower calories. It is more nutritious as well. The coconut is an amazing food provided us here on earth. Enjoy!

RAw Coconut Aminos

Posted by 5586447816563495992 on Apr 20, 2014

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1566961 on Apr 29, 2014

I was looking for a soy sauce alternative with low salt and great flavor. This is it! I use this as a soy sauce substitute in recipes and you can't tell the difference.

Everyone needs to know about this

Posted by 5183582229690605775 on May 09, 2014

Ok this product is smazing. Bought because my son can't eat soy but I will buy always now. No soy, no sugar, LOW G.I. and LOW calories, all natural, delcious and even nicer than soy sauce, sprinkle on anything, do try it

Delicious and healthy

Posted by daphneandgladys on May 16, 2014

Very delicious and healthy alternative to our regular soy sauce. A bit pricey but I guess it's worth it. Tastes really good with chicken, and salmon. Don't taste that good with vegetables, but maybe that's just me.

found!

Posted by 5148655965093301546 on May 20, 2014

decided to try this for something different. Very good stuff - great dressing on warm food - we have it with all sorts of meals - it adds great kick to rice type dishes we find

very good

Posted by 5505238612141428083 on May 28, 2014

I have soy intolerance and this product it's very good. I would buy again