Great Health Benefits

Posted by Reviewer2183227 on Apr 08, 2016

I like this product and will definitely order again. It is not as sweet as most other sweeteners, such as honey or agave syrup, so if you want more sweetness you will have to use a little more, but the benefits (no sugar rush, lower glycemic index, etc) make up the difference. I have not baked with these crystals, though, just used in place of the sweeter stuff !

Raw Coconut Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 29, 2015

I truly love all the Coconut Secret products I've tried so far, and this is no exception. Nice, rich flavor that goes well in homemade chocolate and caramel and pretty much anything sweet. It's not the cheapest coconut sugar out there, but I think it's worth the price. I alternate between this one and the one from Big Tree Farms and a few other ones. They're all good.

Hyvää

Posted by maarithm on Mar 07, 2015

Hyvää, tummaa eikä liian makeaa. Suosikkini kookossokereista! Tasty, dark and not too sweet. My favourite coconut sugar.

need this for raw chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1938082 on Aug 07, 2014

I make raw chocolate with this, raw cocoa butter ,raw cocoa paste, raw hemp seeds. And that makes the best raw chocolate ever! We and all our friends love it.

tasty and unusual

Posted by 5045548883885595507 on Dec 19, 2013

Works good as a sugar replacement. Despite being called "crystals", its more like a brown powder. Using it with coffee.

Good

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 04, 2013

Too expensive for size

Good taste.

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

Tastes good. Is percieved as much less sweet than sugar in tea. I can easily use two or Three teaspoons as compared with max 1 teaspoon of ordinary sugar. Then the calories become the same. But if you're looking for lower glycemic load then maybe this is right for you. I like the Product though,and could well imagine buying again.

Great

Posted by mariamayia on Jun 19, 2013

Great

Amazing taste

Posted by 5090299263593015002 on Feb 19, 2013

I love this product. Just buy it and enjoy being healthy

Raw Coconut Crystals