Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Flour, 1 lb (454 g)

My dessert time !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 25, 2012

I love every product of coconut available on Earth =) coconut flour is my beloved product for making raw kind of pie. I add some water, coconut milk to the flour, some coconut sweet nectar or coconut crystals, raw cacao powder by Navitas, some coconut oil, mix everything well with wooden spoon , add some raisins and leave in the fridge over night. Next day I have raw healthy coconut dessert with my morning coffee =)

Low Carb and Gluten-Free

Posted by Hanne67 on Aug 01, 2012

This flour is great to use in baking instead of wheat, but then you have to put some more eggs in it because there's no gluten (4 eggs to 1 cup flour). If you mix it with other flour, use 1/4 cup of coconut flour and 3/4 cup of alternate flour. I love it because it has no gluten, very low carb, actually lowers the calorie contents of food, helps burn fat and helps balance blood sugar levels. Recommend it to everyone I know.

LOVE IT!

Posted by healthfirst on Jun 27, 2011

This has lots of FIBER and the label said you could put in smoothies so that's why I purchased it. I add no more than 1 T. to my smoothies. I tried more, but it came out too thick, so anywhere from 1/2 to 1 T. seems about right. Also it has protein, low sodium, low glycemic. GREAT tasting. I shared w/about three friends and they all had me order them a can of this. Thank you iHerb for carrying such a great product.

cheap product, good quality

Posted by sav430 on Jun 27, 2012

60% cheaper and better quality than the coconut flours I can get from my domestic markets. You've gotta try honey-coconut muffins. Just google coconut flour recipes.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Jan 08, 2012

This coconut flour seems better than the brand we had been buying (Bob's Red Mill). It doesn't clump up and seems to have a finer grind to it. We have continued to buy this brand instead of what we were previously buying. Also it has a nice taste and texture to it - definitely a keeper.