• Customer Ratings

Nice for muffins

Posted by Tonjiz on Aug 15, 2012

I have never tried any coconut powder before, but I'm cutting down on the carbs and desided to try this for baking. I have only used it for baking muffins so far, and it worked very well for that purpose, no clumps or anything. So the quality on this product is excellent. But the coconut-taste is unavoidable, and whatever you are baking won't get fluffy like with normal flour. I really don't get why so many reviewers have said that there are no coconut-taste from this, cus the distinguish coconut-taste was very obvious for me. Plus you get kinda sick of it after eating coconut muffins a few times. I'm kinda unsure what else I can use this flour for.

Not bad but...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

THis would be a top choice if i did not turn to edwards' version of coconut flour. This is a little off white, closer to beige colour but what really makes this second to edwards is that it lacks the coconut fragrance. Still, if you would like a low carb flour but doesn't fancy coconut, this is the flour to go with.

Good for boosting juice.

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012

Takes ages to dissolve, but if you put some in a bottle of juice and put it back in the fridge for a while it dissolves on it's own. I normally put a couple of spoons in a half liter of juice before I go to bed, and when I wake up breakfast is done.

Greate

Posted by Reviewer2987318 on May 08, 2012

Been using this one while baking, love it!

Raw Coconut Flour

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on May 12, 2012

Never tried coconut flour before, this is the first one. You need to add a lot of liquid as it drinks it up and can be a bit lumpy. You have to really mix all ingredients thoroughly in cake and bread recipes. Like the taste, but needs to be used sparingly I feel. Would buy again, very wholesome and free of additives, which is always a bonus.

Good but not exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012

This coconut flour is good but not exceptional. I'd buy it a again if it turns out to be less expensive than others when I purchase again.

Great to keep in the kitchen

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

This stuff is really handy for low carb baking. I always keep a tin in my kitchen so I can make a treat if the mood strikes.

Good for making low carb pancakes.

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

Mainly I used this for making pancakes - -worked quite well with good taste.

Add texture.

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on May 25, 2013

Add texture & fiber & flavor to baked goods.

Recipees needed

Posted by Reviewer1775022 on Nov 10, 2010

Only used this coconut flour in pancakes so far... nothing special, but I know the health benefits are worth it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »