Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer2183227 on Apr 08, 2016

I like this on my oatmeal. Sure appreciate such great new products that this company is producing !!!

the best product

Posted by 5155098747199443871 on Feb 18, 2016

I love this product. I am happy that infont have to use sugar anymore in my healthy sweet treats.

Useful for Smoothies

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

I like to use this in fruit milkshakes and smoothies for my kids. The issue I have is that sometimes it has a "bite" to it--almost an acidic aftertaste. It's not really noticeable. This is a good sweetener to have on hand. I also had some sent to my Dad who is diabetic. He is a fan of it.

Great coconut nectar

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

It has a nice flavour which works very well for baking recepes that require syrup. I think coconut sugar is sweeter than the nectar. Great quality!

very good sweetener

Posted by 4772226115587771071 on Mar 18, 2015

I like this so much coz it's the only " raw" coconut sugar . the best as it's very low GI . not too sweet but tasty , I use this in raw desserts , can go in teas , too .

Nancy H

Posted by 5013096058106753841 on Feb 16, 2015

Very flavorable syrup for pancakes & waffles....enjoy it very much

Low GI sweetener

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014

I agree with the other reviewer that this is very sticky, but it is a great alternative liquid sweetener. I won't use agave, but do use this in recipes that need a liquid sweetener. It's got a unique taste, and a little goes a long way.

taste is nice, but false amino acids data at manufactor`s site

Posted by healthseeker on Oct 11, 2014

update: I contacted manufactor via e-mail, they promised me to make things clear but still after 11 days I can see fake amino acids data at their site. According to fake data more than 82.76% of the fresh coconut sap are amino acids :)) Such a sap just could not flow good if it were true :)) So can anybody finally tell me the exact ammount of amino acids in this product??? At the manufactor`s site I can see that fresh coconut sap contains 34.2 gramms of glutamic amino acid in 100 gramms of sap!!! This is so unbelievable! More than 1/3(and this is not concentrated sap!) And there also many other amino acids in this sap! Seems to me like they misplaced "gramms" instead of milligramm. Are you americans thinking of it??? All the reviews I can see here are like "mmmm, wow, it`s so tasty, great on a pancake". If you are focused only on taste what`s for to buy such a product? Use simple sweeteners, they are cheaper :)

Best sweetner

Posted by 5041298696737752279 on Sep 21, 2014

This product is the best tasting sweetner perfect for replacing sugar or honey in baking. much better for you than stevia or argave. Its pricing on iherb is a great deal compared to stores and its packing it ideal for the product substance.

Que rico!

Posted by BlancaOg on Aug 27, 2014

Nectar de coco. Realmente rico. Me gusta ponerlo sobre la piña y con un poco de coco rallado. El bote es de cristal, por lo que pesa bastante. Pero a pesar de esto he repetido varias veces.