Wow !

Posted by Reviewer2183227 on Apr 08, 2016

First time using this, and I love it !!! My salad dressings are way better than with apple cider vinegar ! Now i need more some recipes for it !

Virkelig fin

Posted by 5623304507774316291 on Jan 23, 2016

herligt

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Sep 10, 2015

This tops Apple Cider for me. The taste of this is amazing! U can dilute it and use it to clarify your hair or as a toner, same way you'd use Apple Cider Vinegar.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 20, 2015

This is my third time purchasing this product. Great alternative to acv. Those two vinegars are always in my pantry.

Great vinegar for a variety of uses

Posted by PurpleHeart on May 18, 2015

I like to whisk this with olive oil, lemon, black pepper, and garlic for a great fresh salad dressing. This is perhaps my third bottle.

Love it!

Posted by 5295127382385631249 on Feb 01, 2015

I add this to my water and it seems to have less of a bite than the apple cider vinegar. I can't wait to try with other things as well! I am very pleased with this purchase.

raw coconut vinegar

Posted by 4755471184229746956 on Nov 07, 2014

love this stuff, use it for baking, and I drink it with warm water daily, makes me feel good and it tastes good in recipes. Wish I would have tried it earlier.

Very good.

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We tried 6 different vinegars, here is how we placed them... TOP 3 FAVOURITES (very excellent) 1st - Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 2nd - Dynamic Health Laboratories (*clean, good taste) 3rd - Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 4th - Jarrow Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) Disappointments: 5th - Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) 6th - Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) We will purchase spectrum naturals from now on. ..........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to read my other reviews

Excellent Vinaigre parfumé

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Oct 07, 2014

N'a rien à envier au vinaigre de cidre bio !

Love