Good Texture

Posted by pusscat on May 07, 2013

I found this really nice to wear, most lipsticks dry my lips out but this one kept them moist and protected. The slightly matte finish is nice, and it lasts for quite a while. It's more of a pink coral than an orangey coral.

....

Posted by Reviewer1369026 on May 03, 2011

Will not buy again, was wrong colour for me. Im missing that iherb shows the colour on their site, easier to buy when you can see a colourpicture. Texture was good then...

Lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1724962 on May 12, 2012

Nice colour, but dry for my lips just a little.

Kissing has tasted better

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Oct 12, 2013

No more kissing with Chemicals

lipstic

Posted by 4810219106661744082 on Jul 01, 2013

Great colour, great texture, stays on lips long enough

Loved the colour!

Posted by 5222516639007145427 on Nov 25, 2014

The colour was perfect for me. I have light/med brown hair and fair/olive skin, green/blue eyes. Hard to buy colours that match you, especially via online. I was very happy with this quality, texture and colour of this lipstick!

Ease of application

Posted by Reviewer2670349 on Nov 29, 2014

More creamy than an Ecco lipstick, so far so good. Last time I bought it the lipstick broke off relatively quickly even though I hadn't rolled it out all the way. So far so good

Lovely Color and Texture

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Jul 17, 2015

I've been looking for a nice coral lipstick for a long time. I'm really pleased with this one. It is a true coral but not orangey at all, unlike some coral lipsticks I've seen elsewhere. The texture is very smooth and with enough pigment to actually add color to your lips. This is not thin and see-through, it adds color and a smooth texture when applied. Ill be checking out more of their lipstick shades, based on this one. great price here at Iherbs too! :-)

Will definitely repurchase!

Posted by 5755646303632820875 on Apr 22, 2016

I love the color! It works just as well as other luxury brands like Chanel but without the harmful ingredients. The color is sharp and vibrant. It doesn't stain my lips after wiping with tissue, which means it doesn't contain much harmful ingredients.

Great product

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Jun 01, 2016

This is a smooth lipstick with a nice reddish pink color, with harmless ingredients. Great for both day and night wear. Also, it does not break into 2 on me, unlike the Emani lipstick. Will repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »