Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2217054 on Dec 03, 2010

The ingredient of this lipstick is the best. This color is bright cherry red. I am going to try the other colors.

Rich Neutral Red!

Posted by Reviewer1664327 on May 31, 2011

Strong, neutral red; this is my favourite colour in this brand. The colour softens a little if used without a lip pencil. This is the only brand I can wear in a rich colour without allergies, thank you Colorganics.

Very nice color

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013

Like the color, it is dark cherry red and looks really nice on me. I have fair skin with warm undertones, gray-blue eyes and dark blond hair. The texture is soft and slightly grainy, the lipstick does not dry out the lips. The color lasts long.// Gillar färgen, den är mörkröd och ser jättefin ut på mig som har ljus hy med varma undertoner, gråblå ögon och mörkblont hår. Konsistensen är mjuk och lite kornig, läppstiftet torkar inte ut läpparna. Färgen varar länge.

Love the color!

Posted by 5749573113178154244 on Oct 03, 2013

Great lipstick! Very moisturizing and rich color! I had used it for years and then stopped because I tried another brand. Now I'm back. I love Hemp Organics!

Love this color!

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 04, 2014

An amazing lipstick! Gorgeous color! You don't even have to put it full on to make the color look great. It's a rich cool wine pink color.. Looks amazing on those with Winter coloring! When it fades away.. The lips becomes a nice pink color. Very pretty. Finally a nice lipstick with amazing ingredients!

colorganics lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1390595 on Jan 18, 2012

as a person with many allergies, this is one of the only lipsticks I can use. Very glad you have it avail.

Beautiful color!

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Mar 04, 2013

I love this lipstick. The color is so rich and long lasting. Thank you for these true-color lipsticks. I would recommend this product to anyone, and I will definitely purchase again. Thanks again for caring enough to make these products with organic ingredients.

Bold pink/red

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 19, 2015

Stays on, goes on easily and evenly. Love it.

Nice color

Posted by Reviewer1440761 on Jul 28, 2011

Reccomend this if you are a fan of classic red lipstick.

Love it

Posted by 5730207478908397502 on Jun 14, 2015

This lipstick is gorgeous, even, moisturizing and easily applied. The colour is so rich and lovely, it might just be one of my best buys ever!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »