Moisturises well & lovely shade

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 25, 2012

The berry colour is quite strong, stronger than expected for a tint. More like the intensity of lipstick but with the feel of a lip balm. Staying power is moderate. I still like it a lot and love the berry shade. But I am going to get a lighter more everyday shade as well. Love that it has no nasties in it. I am overhauling all my make up to include only natural items. But also eliminating any tea tree and lavender which is phyto-estrogenic and not great for most people trying to avoid extra environmental oestrogens. Plus get rid of chemical sunscreen too as it is also highly xeno-oestrogenic too. What a mission!

Perfect colour

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Sep 27, 2011

Exactly the color I was looking for. Not too bright and purple, it actually looks like I just ate some raspberries.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 16, 2012

This gives my lip natural yet lip-like reddish color. very moisturizing. happy about this one.

Recommended!

Posted by 5689959841205786737 on Sep 19, 2012

Very moisturising (said by a person with desert-like skin). A nice deep purply-magenta, which is sheer but definitely noticeable. No sparkle. Has good duration for a gloss.

Good and juicy tint

Posted by 5714778401129697346 on Sep 14, 2014

Nice and pretty strong color, looks natural at the same time. Fine for everyday use

Applies like a lipstick but moisturizes like a balm

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013

Intensity of colour is strong (which is good for me), goes on smoothly, and is at the same time moisturizing. This shade is reddish and flattering. My only complaint about this product is that it is quite small (smaller than I expected) - hence seemingly more expensive compared to other balms / tints out there. I would highly recommend it if you're looking for a strong colour.

great colour - very mousturizing

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Feb 23, 2011

no shimmer - all + in my world. Will try to find a darker colur next time- also maybe a tad to soft (but not as soft as TerraTints)

Bright

Posted by Reviewer2058206 on Feb 28, 2011

Too pinky, purpley, I like the amber the best. More low key, the texture is wonderful and soft.

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1870183 on Mar 17, 2011

Smell very natural :)), but color is very nice.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2302164 on Oct 30, 2012

Pretty bright berry color that tints your lips but doesn't have an overpowering "clown" look like some lipsticks, natural feel on your lips.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »