New To iHerb?

Colorganics Inc., Hemp Organics, Organic Lip Tint, Earth, .09 oz (2.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

beautiful colour

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Oct 30, 2011

- kind of dark brownish red, and quite saturated for a tint, and no shimmer wich I love, - lovely smooth texture (softer than Kiss my Face tints) , ok taste but tastewise I prefer Kiss My Face 's wich tastes peppermint - so refreshing.

could be better but good.

Posted by Reviewer2055067 on Aug 14, 2011

The texture of this lip tint is nice, doesn't make my lips flake or hurt, however I really wish they would put just a little essential oil in there to make it smell nice. It is rather unpleasant, very waxy crayon like smell which is especially not nice when your significant other wants to kiss ya! The color is a little more brown in tone than I wanted, but if I put it on and then rub it in with my finger it's a little less dark, or I just put on less over lip chap.

Great color.

Posted by Reviewer2879106 on Aug 29, 2011

I really like this lip tint. It's smooth and adds perfect amount of color.I wish it stayed on a little bit longer, but otherwise it is great.

Love these liptints

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Mar 10, 2011

Super

love it

Posted by Reviewer2168986 on Sep 08, 2013

Beautiful brownish red shade without glitter in it which is great! It goes on smooth and it doesn't dry out my lips. The colour lasts for quite a while and it doesn't have any scent or flavour. Will definitely buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »