Love love!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 26, 2012

This looks very natural on me, slightly enhancing my natural lips without looking "made up". Nice nuance of pink on the cool side.

my favorite lip product - i carry this everywhere

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

the perfect lip gloss - great ingredients, not too greasy not too waxy, lovely light rosy red. color is sheer but substantial enough that it can replace lipstick. i'm going to order 20 of these in case they discontinue.

Organic Lip Tint

Posted by karishma on Jun 15, 2014

Very easy to apply and smooth. Color is a nice light red, not dark red. Suits me as I have Asian skin. Will buy a few more to keep as stock!

Wonderful organic lip tint

Posted by asourroubille on Aug 23, 2014

I have been looking for some time for a healthy lip color to wear. This product is exactly that. I love that it is non chemical, and is very hydrating for the lips. The color is really great too and stays on for a while.

perfect!!!

Posted by marianF on Mar 11, 2015

Love this.Lovely, moisturizing texture, not too thick or sticky, with enough staying power for a lip tint.I mostly love the shade: very natural but, at the same time not colorless like other balms, to me it's the color my lips get after eating cherries or sth or the colors my lips had at childhood- exactly what I was after.

good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 10, 2012

I like the color just after I apply this which seems have natural lip-like tone, but after a while, it looks more of pink... not too bad though.. It's very moisturizing.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1369690 on Aug 14, 2012

It's a really mini lip tint considering the price, but I'll re-order because the color looks great and it's very moisturizing. The mini size fits in small bag and pocket too!

stays for long time

Posted by JuliaTi on Jul 28, 2013

This lip tint gives nice color with no shiny parts (like mica does), almost transparent & very moisturizing! Will buy again!

Pretty

Posted by 5521157333413935323 on Aug 06, 2013

Great color and shine.

色靚, 夠潤

Posted by HKreviewer on Aug 17, 2014

這個不止顏色靚, 而且很潤, 不用塗潤唇膏也可直接用這枝lip tint.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »