A fish oil my kid loves!

Posted by Reviewer1166685 on Dec 04, 2008

I have a child with autism spectrum disorder and fish oils are a part of his daily regimen (no prescription drugs!). For 5 years he complained about drinking fish oils (he was unable to swallow even the smallest capsules) and someone suggested trying Coromega. I can't believe it, but he absolutely loves it! He remembers to take it on his own because he likes it so much. Thank you, thank you Coromega for making my mornings brighter without an autistic outburst about fish oils!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1219439 on Oct 08, 2009

I have noticed my skin isn't dry like it was prior to using this product. I have psoriasis and my legs knees and elbows look pretty good. No white patchy spots anymore. It must be working! I don't even taste anything like fish. It has a pleasant orange flavor with a hint of chocolate. Orange in color. It's like taking a spoonful of orange chocolate pudding every day with benefits!!!

Coromega 3-Orange-hint of chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1254386 on Sep 25, 2008

Refreshing taste and superior product

review of coromega

Posted by Reviewer1482252 on Nov 12, 2008

Just as on the box. Pleasant tasting fish oils. Service fron iherb - excellent

More like a treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1663206 on Nov 21, 2007

ERBL is more like a snack than a supplement. As a registered nurse, I understand the importance of Omega 3 and this product is truly delicious!

Very tasty and a great way to get Omega-3!

Posted by Reviewer1678106 on Aug 24, 2009

I had Duodenal Switch weight loss surgery and don't absorb nutrients as well as the average person, so this is a godsend for me. I love both the orange flavor and the orange-chocolate.

Great for the on-the-go

Posted by Reviewer1824289 on Aug 17, 2011

I first tried these while traveling since I didn't want to take the glass bottle of Nordic Naturals CLO with me. They taste great and are so easy, we now use them at home, too. My six-year-old son takes these easily and he is extremely picky.

Coromega Orange/Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1827619 on Nov 30, 2007

Best flavor of the 3 available. Easy to use. No aftertaste.

Coromega

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Apr 04, 2007

My kids love this stuff, good product to recommend if you want your kids to get their Omega 3s.

Coromega Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1906647 on Aug 16, 2009

First time to try this. Very pleased with the taste and texture. Will continue to purchase as needed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »