soft and natural skin

Posted by 5081267273951625355 on Feb 28, 2016

My skin is dry and I have lots of troubles finding th best product to moisturize it. My face doesn't like creams, so Oils work better for my facial routine. This oil smells soft and flowery, like orange blossom, and leaves my skin healthy and hydrated all day. I use it in the body and hands too, and it works very well. Natural and very good value. It deserves 6 stars!

Smells like oranges~

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016

I am extremely sensitive to smell, and this oil simply smells amazing. It is also moisturising and easy to use (I love the convenient cap). I use this primarily as a body moisturiser, but even when I put it on my face it did not break me out. Buy this if you prefer oils to creams.

Very delicate

Posted by 5127435747976256459 on May 05, 2015

Light orange smell, makes the baby skin very soft. I use few drops inside the water during bathrobe or afterwards as a body oil for the baby. Very helpful if there's a diaper rush. ריח עדין של תפוז מאוד נעים וטוב לעור של התינוק. כמה טיפות באמבטיה במקום סבון או אחרי האמבטיה בתור שמן גוף לתינוק. עובד טוב אם יש תפרחת חיתולים.

seems good

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2013

Seems good to me. Haven't tried yet as the baby is still in my tummy :) will update

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 20, 2013

good oil, already ordered it again. very delicate with light orange smell. softens skin very good, removes dryness and irritations. very fluid, absorbs fastly. I use it for newborn baby.

very good

Posted by 4932715245061153267 on Apr 04, 2013

very good

Posted by Reviewer1202059 on May 19, 2012

I love this oil! I use it in my sons bath water and general washing. I also use it for bodylotion on my self and I get really soft skin!

not too oily

Posted by Reviewer1362742 on May 17, 2012

I like texture and packaging size

country comfort baby oil

Posted by Reviewer2559304 on Mar 15, 2012

This is a really nice product the scent is great and I love that it is natural.We also have the powder which also has a very nice scent.

Satisfied