Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1619954 on Jul 14, 2009

I am photosensitive & every summer I get rashes from the sun (mild PMLE). I've been to a dermatologist who has given me a cream but I wanted to see if I could find something else. This works amazing! It helps with the itching & burning, and also helps to get rid of the rash rather quickly. Very affordable as well! I am so happy I found this product, my skin looks soo much better. My brother has the same problem & hates going to the dermatologist every year so he usually just suffers. I purchased him one to save him the suffering and trip to the doctor. I am glad I found an affordable & convenient alternative to dermatologist visits.

Soothing skin salve

Posted by Reviewer2179593 on Jan 06, 2010

This is a soothing salve which does not contain any ingredients that antidote homeopathic remedies. Good for itchy skin, dry skin, and small cuts.

best product ever for diaper rash!

Posted by Reviewer1277869 on Mar 21, 2007

I hope that you will continue to carry this product. I have used it since my son was born and he has NEVER had a problem with diaper rash.

Country comfort

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Oct 28, 2008

This is wonderful for any rash or dryness anywhere.

Great Salve

Posted by Reviewer1487108 on Jul 17, 2009

This is a great salve. I use it for diaper rash, mainly. It works better than Desitin.

a mmmmmm azing

Posted by Reviewer1524638 on Jun 06, 2012

OOOOOOOHHHH , this is great for my PROBLEM hand. i get blisters that pop and the skin flakes off, soooo sore. this keeps it soft. I have everyone using it with psoriasis. :)

comfrey aloe vera product the best

Posted by Reviewer2809568 on Dec 28, 2010

I use the salve for sciatica and muscle pain along with analgesics. It works and would recommend to others.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Jan 25, 2011

Use all the time for dry, cracked skin.

Great item...

Posted by Reviewer2134408 on Jun 05, 2010

Working well from my nephew's spider bite to my sister's burn from her curling iron.

Soothing and Simple

Posted by Reviewer2056177 on Jun 16, 2009

We use this product for skin rashes and the irritation of skin rubbing skin or material. It really helps.