I call it my "cure-all."

Posted by Reviewer1090941 on Jun 02, 2009

We use this for everything! Cuts, scrapes, acne, rashes, boils, ingrown toenails, diaper rashes, cracked heels and elbows, even helps soothe a sore bum or raw nose when you've been sick. Almost all of the "boo-boos" or "yucky" things that hurt get treated with Herbal Savvy. It really works wonders. Just start out with a little until you know how much you need- we use Q-tips each time so we don't contaminate the jar. The only thing I don't love is the smell, but most people don't find it unpleasant. Everyone in my extended family and all of my friends swear by it. I'm sure this will become a staple in your medicine cabinet, too.

Our favorite aid for healing skin troubles

Posted by Reviewer2168168 on Nov 01, 2009

We keep Herbal Savvy (Golden Seal & Myrrh) handy for all sorts of skin troubles like abrasions, burns, sunburn, chapping, etc. It is not for open wounds for which we use antibiotic ointments -- but once a wound has closed and begun to heal, the Herbal Savvy makes the healing faster and more complete. It cures chapped lips beautifully, too. We highly recommend this inexpensive, pleasant, proven product.

Fairly Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1677862 on Mar 10, 2008

My 4 month old son has eczema on his face, arms and legs. It works well on his legs and arms, but it actually worsened the eczema on his face.

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 27, 2008

Doesn't work too well on psoriasis.

Great salve

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Mar 16, 2008

Using this for excema on hands; really seems to help.Will order again.

Herbal savvy

Posted by Reviewer2879994 on Mar 05, 2009

I use this on my face every day. It takes care of so many different conditions from dryness to irritations caused by a variety of agents. It's so soothing.

I love this stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2194033 on Mar 11, 2009

I love this salve. I have dry itchy skin on my arms and I put this on every night before bed. It has helped so much. AND this is the place to buy it. Cheaper and so fast on their delivery. I am very pleased with product and service. Thanks

This is fantastic

Posted by thesavagesage on Jun 02, 2009

It works on lips, abrasions, super-dry skin. I work with detergent a lot, and my hands are a disaster. This helps so much.

IT`S OKAY.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jul 08, 2010

Feels like cheap cream, hasn`t helped my problem.

I love this ointment

Posted by Reviewer3307301 on Jun 19, 2010

Great for healing small wounds and scars. I never use OTC antibiotic ointment anymore. This works much better. I used it recently every day on my scar after ankle surgery and after three months the scar is looking great. My doc is impressed.