No odour, no aftertaste

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Jan 18, 2011

These are the best B-Complex tablets I've tried, so easy to swallow and no horrible taste or smell.

Best so far

Posted by Reviewer1371129 on Jan 09, 2012

GIves me energy all day and doesnt make my urine too bright. Love it

No burps, but have to take 2

Posted by Reviewer1304754 on Jul 17, 2011

This B-Complex does not smell like the non-Coenzyme varieties. No B vitamins burps and doesn't make your the whole room smell when you put the caps in the week at a time box with your other supplements. Good price on iHerb.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Apr 18, 2014

I take this product along with country life's L-lysine (capsules, not tablets) every morning for the past year and I have not been sick or had a cold sore in that time(have taken lysine for the past several years and had only one small cold sore in that time). I have had the worst year of my life stress-wise, and I believe taking this with lysine have helped me to not get sick. Whenever I do feel like I'm run down, I take another dose in the evening and I manage to steer clear of any colds that are ravaging the office. I will take this and lysine for as long as they are being manufactured, they are a staple as much as water is in my life.

love the product

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

like the dosage.

Very good

Posted by Viktorija on Dec 29, 2012

I feel the difference. Time after time I have a backache. Since I began to use this supplement, I feel the backache more rarely and the pain is weaker.

Country life, coenzyme B complex

Posted by Reviewer2026298 on Apr 14, 2011

I have used this product over a course of years and it is one of the best B complex supplements I have ever tried. UmmKhadijah (KSA)

Country Life, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on Feb 05, 2010

This supplement works great for people who may be sensitive to some Vitamin B supplements. No nausea.

Prompt receipt and good quality

Posted by Reviewer1441830 on Aug 05, 2010

I have ordered from iHerb before. The well-packed order arrives in a timely manner, the quality is excellent and the prices are very reasonable.

Co enzyme b