MORE ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Feb 03, 2010

I definitely notice a difference with my energy when I use these capsules. After half an hour I feel more able to cope with my exercise routine.

SUGAR , KIDNEY, ENERGY support

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

I bought this for my sister who recently had a terrible Urinary Tract Infection. I have read its a good kidney support. Other than this it is good for sugar balance and boost the energy. Indeed she recovered fast.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Mar 12, 2010

good product - well received

Country Life Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps gave me back my life!

Posted by Reviewer3255335 on Mar 26, 2010

Three years ago I had a heart attack followed by quintuple heart bypass surgery. Following this event,I was on statin drug therapy for two years and muscular and joint pain almost completely incapacitated me. I ceased taking statins and commenced taking this product. I am now pain free and have regained complete use of my limbs. Thank you iHerb and Country Life! A wonderful, well priced product. I cannot say enough good things about it.

caffeine alternative

Posted by Reviewer2810699 on Apr 07, 2010

i was able to go from 3 diet mountain dew's per day to 1 after using this product 3 weeks along with ubiquinol, orac greens from paradise herbs, and lipoic acid.

Looks promising

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Oct 12, 2009

I've only been taking this for a few days; I take it with alpha lipoic acid and so far I feel more energetic than before. My mom started taking it earlier than me, along with her regular meds her blood pressure seems more stable.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Aug 25, 2010

still the best and best value for money alc product on the market today.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer3083577 on Sep 07, 2010

This product is always so expensive and they sell a good product for a great price!

Alcar

Posted by Reviewer3081104 on Oct 30, 2011

Fast shipping and I got exactly what I ordered.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer1168378 on Nov 04, 2011

Good container, in vegetable capsules with vitamins necessary for the absorption.