Great supplements

Posted by 5126840399562811709 on Jul 23, 2013

Used this product in combination with Methyl B12 for 1.5 months and am very happy with the results. I recovered very fast after more than 6 months suffering with all kind of complains. Gradually increased the dose to 6 lozenges per day as I was suffering from B 12 deficiency and the injections (hydroxocobalamine) were nor really helpful in my case. Thank you so much for bringing my life back!

Sublingual b12; work better than tablets you swallow! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are to be slowly disolved under the tongue or you can put them between your upper/lower gum and teeth. If it can last 45 minutes it is better because your system gets it a a slower pace and not all at once. I can't absorb b12 from my food but these have been a great help. I use methyl b12 too. I will buy these again and again.

Potent

Posted by HerbWizard on Jun 29, 2013

I recently found out I have vitamin B12 deficiency and literally the first day I took this sub-lingual I felt like a new person.

cheap, good

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

i wish their methyl-b12 would be without ascorbic acid.

The less common form of B12

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

I didn't know that this form was available until I spotted it here. It's also known as adenosyl-B12... which confused me for a while. It's not clear whether the methyl or hydroxyl forms of B12 are superior. It's possible that they're all similar. They're all superior to the cyano-B12 form... which is most commonly added to vitamins. One of B12's roles in the body is to remove cyanide... in which case any form except the cyano form would probably work quite well. So far my favourites are the hydroxy-B12 (very uncommon) and methyl-B12 (second most common). :-)

Best Vitamins for the Money

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

I really like all Country Life products. Very good product/good value.

Easy way to get your B12

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

My daughter hates pills and needles. This product is the answer for her! One under the tongue on a daily basis and she is good to go. Highly recommended!

good

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 13, 2012

As above

best and safest form to take.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 30, 2012

i think this is the best version of b12 and safest to take, i tried the methyl b12 version it was too overpowering and created tension instead of relaxing the muscles. b6 p5p is also another amazing vitamin if you have swelling that shouldn't be there and b3 the nad version again for nervous disorder or fatigue works great. magnesium l-threonate is another product worth considering if you really want better brain function and less tension but at the price of the nervous system slowing down temporarily.

my life is better now

Posted by Reviewer2975051 on Jan 09, 2012

easy to digest, good taste, fast results