A Wonderful combination of herbs

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009

I am a type 1 diabetic and I started this a very short while ago 22 days along with some other new herbs in combination. I noticed I didn't have to go through 250 chromium pills in 4 days like I used to to get my glucose levels in control. I'm seeing glucose levels anywhere from 30's to a 278 only after a big meal, then I add some of my other herbs to settle it down, because I only take 2 of these a day.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Feb 11, 2010

Excellent for sugars & energy!

Country Life Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3267014 on Oct 02, 2008

Country Life has been a good company for supplements. It was good to find them listed with you with reasonably priced products. My husband has been taking Lipoic Acid for quite awhile so this was another product we could reduce our costs for supplements.

Good price for strength/quantity

Posted by Reviewer2375901 on Jan 28, 2009

I order this item routinely; best price from reputable vendor for a good strength/quantity.

Active Form of Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2697901 on Feb 08, 2011

I used to have a small urine leakage problem when I had to go to the bathroom. When I take this product regularly, I have no problem. When I run out of it, the problem comes back. This is the only product that helps me. I have tried other alpha lipoic acid supplements with no reaction. I found out about this by accident. I bought this product for another reason and found it to help with this problem. Very happy about this.

good combination!

Posted by Reviewer2580867 on May 04, 2011

not too much biotin 1000mcg is perfect and contains 30mg r-alpha lipoc acid,this is good!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3072330 on Dec 20, 2010

Regular alpha lipoic acid and also 10% of the R form - excellent for diabetics.

an Rx

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Dec 28, 2010

My doctor told me to take this, as tests I had done showed I was producing or not producing something that this would fix. I assume it's working.

Excellent and Trustworthy

Posted by Reviewer2775722 on Jul 12, 2012

I love Country Life products. I trust them with good quality.

John Clayton

Posted by Reviewer2413592 on Nov 08, 2007

Your service is fast, and every order has arrived in good condition with everything I have ordered.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »