Just what I was looking for in a vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2049817 on Jan 06, 2009

I was looking for a decent tasting chewable vitamin because my usual "swallowed" vitamins were irritating my stomach. Thankfully, this one fit the bill for taste - fruity but, not overwhelming. It's slightly chalky but, that was fine with me, too.

Excellent Product! Quality Brand!

Posted by Reviewer1082521 on Sep 21, 2009

For those who find it difficult swalling large vitamin pills, these are perfect chewables. I have been using these for many years. It has a pleasant flavor and I know that I'm getting the recommended daily allowance for quality vitamins!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1186233 on Jan 11, 2009

If I could only swallow a pill guess I wouldn't have to take these. If they only made everything tasty chewable like this the world would be a better place.

Easy

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Aug 20, 2009

I have problems with taking large pills. so this is much easier for me to take. And tasty too!

Great vitamin for a tween

Posted by Reviewer2635425 on Sep 18, 2008

My 13-year-old son has taken these for a year or so. He had grown too large for children's vitamins and yet had trouble taking a tablet. He thinks they taste good and I never have trouble getting him to take his vitamin.

Best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2673266 on May 08, 2011

Country Life is top quality!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2901235 on Aug 18, 2010

Got these for my guy and he says they taste fine, he has one every day. Great service and great prices as always from iherb.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Oct 28, 2007

We like this prodoct for many reasons, its chewable and a good price for the value. The whole family takes it.

enjoy the taste

Posted by Reviewer2990436 on Oct 10, 2008

it seems that different people have different taste buds, and I understand that. I just wanted to comment that these taste good to me. Nothing spectacular, but pleasant enough; I look forward to taking my vitamin. And when I forget to take one, I can feel the difference in well-being. I feel better after taking this daily. Of course, different people have different needs, regarding ingredients and taste.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 06, 2011

Got these for my daughter who doesn't like to swallow pills. She says they are ok but not that nice flavour!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »