Kind of tart, but I like them.

Posted by 4660225735153271819 on May 15, 2014

I have a hard time with vitamins in pill form bothering my stomach. My first try of these, they were kind of tart of course from the pineapple flavor and a chalky texture as well. It didn't take long for me to get used to them. Very flavorful for a multi-vitamin and they don't bother my stomach.

the taste is bad

Posted by 4680671215103937035 on Feb 03, 2014

Although this is a good product in terms of its components, its taste terrible. The tablets are enormous in size and hence, chewing tablet fills the mouth with a bitter taste and a sense of chalk. Over time, it is hard to stick with something that is so unpleasant in terms of its taste.Therefore, I will not buy them again.

Horrible Vitamin

Posted by 5721700830319403094 on Jun 27, 2013

Horrible tasting and very large wafer, very chalking, would not advise using this chewable.

Great chewable

Posted by Reviewer1420626 on Jun 11, 2011

I got this for my daughter. She hates to take pills. It has been a struggle to find a good tasting multi. She says the taste is okay and has been taking them every day.

Best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2673266 on May 08, 2011

Country Life is top quality!

OK

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 06, 2011

Got these for my daughter who doesn't like to swallow pills. She says they are ok but not that nice flavour!

Good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2896388 on Nov 05, 2010

I got these for my kids who are getting too old for children's vitamins, but still want chewable ones. They like these ok & will take them which is saying something!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2901235 on Aug 18, 2010

Got these for my guy and he says they taste fine, he has one every day. Great service and great prices as always from iherb.

Excellent Product! Quality Brand!

Posted by Reviewer1082521 on Sep 21, 2009

For those who find it difficult swalling large vitamin pills, these are perfect chewables. I have been using these for many years. It has a pleasant flavor and I know that I'm getting the recommended daily allowance for quality vitamins!

Easy

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Aug 20, 2009

I have problems with taking large pills. so this is much easier for me to take. And tasty too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »