if only I could not give it any stars

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 22, 2015

This pdt does absolutely nothing for my husband who is allergic to our cats. I have even double the dosage but it does nothing at all to relieve my husband. And his allergies will inevitably develop into full blown asthma. I'm so disappointed. I need to throw away these expensive bottles.

Somewhat helpful

Posted by 5613072153428191948 on May 04, 2015

This helps my allergies but for some reason not my husband's. A little improvement maybe, but he finds real relief with Reishi capsules, and not with this.

waste of money

Posted by 4723357566769400187 on Apr 10, 2015

used it all and it didnt do any thing to me. quarcetine complex is much better

efficient

Posted by 5375179384250723348 on Apr 29, 2014

efficient!

Have used for years and it works!

Posted by Reviewer1241944 on Sep 06, 2012

This product has been a staple in my medicine chest for over 10 years. I only use Aller-Max when I am having difficulties due to seasonal allergies etc. I take it when that dull sinus headache starts to kick in and normal decongestants/antihistamines don't do the job. It seems to work almost immediately to alleviate the headaches and bounce me back to normal. I may then take it for a week or two to get through the tough spots. After that I then put it away for the next time my allergy symptoms get rough. I swear by it!

Country Life Aller-Max

Posted by Reviewer1762484 on May 08, 2012

I can only rate this product as 2 stars because it leaves me very drowsy. In the first hour of taking this, I feel a slight improvement-- a brief pick me up. More than an hour in, the drowsiness hits-- it feels very similar to taking diphenhydramine hci (benedryl). This was totally unexpected based on other reviews. That being said, I rate the Country Life brand very high in general-- high quality manufacturer.

Posted by Lozhenka on May 04, 2012

Relieves itching of the eye for 6 hours. The capsules are large, but easy to swallow ... I liked it.

Aller-Max

Posted by Reviewer1917746 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a great product. It has done wonders for my wife who takes it twice a day and is no longer stuffed up and reduced her coughing by 90 percent!

It's working!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Jan 02, 2012

It's helping for dog allergy. I ordered this because among all the other good reveiws, someone said it helped her with a severe cat allergy. Time will tell more but so far I definitely think it's started working for us too and am very pleased!

So So

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Aug 14, 2011

I still sneeze a lot in the morning and sometimes later in the day after two weeks of taking the VCaps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »