Buy the Now brand instead

Posted by Reviewer1599663 on Dec 29, 2007

This product does not work nearly as well as the NOW brand.

Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer2473872 on Apr 29, 2008

Wish I had known about this product years ago. No more heartburn, belching or flatulence from poorly digested food.

Working!

Posted by Reviewer1905780 on May 12, 2011

It is working really well to get rid of my acid reflux problem. So glad I finally figured out how to get rid of it. Also, I tried using ACV but learned that it will make the blood acidic and if you have had cancer like I have, that is not a good thing. This product does not do that.

Definitely helped my indigestion and heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1673569 on Aug 16, 2009

Who would have thought that indigestion and heartburn is also caused by low stomach acid. All of those years of force feeding myself because I tried to gain weight, has weakened my stomach. My digestion is so much better now. I simply take one before each meal. If it has a lot of protein, then I take two. No burning feeling at all, it's actually the opposite. Great value for such quality. It's so much more expensive in the store for less quantity. Order was extremely fast. I highly recommended it.

Can't digest food with out these!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jun 16, 2010

These make all the difference in my digestion and energy level after a meal. I feel great and no sluggishness!

Betaine Hydrochloride 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer2571735 on Mar 30, 2011

Just started this,the early signs are very good. My son has had endless stomach digestion problems, we saw GPs, spent $ on specialists, went and bought every antacid and drug recommended- he only got worse! On reading internet that maybe he lacks acid rather than too much, I decided to give this a try. From Day 1, when he started, all his pains and indigestion disappeared. He takes 1 daily with meals as a digestive aid. Pills are not smelly, very pleasant vanilla scent. A+++++

Forgetting....

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 02, 2010

I like the vanilla flavor, but the tablets take too long to dissolve. I am switching back to the capsules as they activate quicker for me. If you allow 10-20 minutes before eating these are fine, but I keep forgetting to take them ahead of time.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Jan 24, 2009

It noticeably helps with my digestion, but if too much is taken it can cause heartburn.

A little on the hot side...

Posted by Reviewer1765208 on Mar 11, 2008

Good for aiding digestion, but did not realize 600 mg content. Cut pill in half and reduced heartburn.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Jan 03, 2008

Really helps me digest my food.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »