Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2561573 on Aug 03, 2011

Wonderful product, I wouldn't be without it.

Working!

Posted by Reviewer1905780 on May 12, 2011

It is working really well to get rid of my acid reflux problem. So glad I finally figured out how to get rid of it. Also, I tried using ACV but learned that it will make the blood acidic and if you have had cancer like I have, that is not a good thing. This product does not do that.

Betaine Hydrochloride 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer2571735 on Mar 30, 2011

Just started this,the early signs are very good. My son has had endless stomach digestion problems, we saw GPs, spent $ on specialists, went and bought every antacid and drug recommended- he only got worse! On reading internet that maybe he lacks acid rather than too much, I decided to give this a try. From Day 1, when he started, all his pains and indigestion disappeared. He takes 1 daily with meals as a digestive aid. Pills are not smelly, very pleasant vanilla scent. A+++++

works!

Posted by Reviewer1226765 on Mar 07, 2011

Works good.....Thanks!

HCI

Posted by Reviewer1155414 on Jan 25, 2011

I've had less gerd after adding HCI to my supplimental regimend.

great

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Oct 24, 2010

noticeable results. building muscle faster, digesting protein meals more completely.

Quick service

Posted by Reviewer3210451 on Oct 04, 2010

I was very please receiving my products so fast. Also like the price of the products. I shopped around and found iherb on line to be the best price. Thanks iherb Julie

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1091342 on Sep 29, 2010

I found what I wanted as far as the mg. and the count. That was important to me and the price was very good. I appreciated the promptness with which you took the order and shipped. It arrived in great condition. Thank you for your good business practices.

Can't digest food with out these!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jun 16, 2010

These make all the difference in my digestion and energy level after a meal. I feel great and no sluggishness!

Forgetting....

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 02, 2010

I like the vanilla flavor, but the tablets take too long to dissolve. I am switching back to the capsules as they activate quicker for me. If you allow 10-20 minutes before eating these are fine, but I keep forgetting to take them ahead of time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »