Betaine Hydrochloride 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer2571735 on Mar 30, 2011

Just started this,the early signs are very good. My son has had endless stomach digestion problems, we saw GPs, spent $ on specialists, went and bought every antacid and drug recommended- he only got worse! On reading internet that maybe he lacks acid rather than too much, I decided to give this a try. From Day 1, when he started, all his pains and indigestion disappeared. He takes 1 daily with meals as a digestive aid. Pills are not smelly, very pleasant vanilla scent. A+++++

A little on the hot side...

Posted by Reviewer1765208 on Mar 11, 2008

Good for aiding digestion, but did not realize 600 mg content. Cut pill in half and reduced heartburn.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Jan 24, 2009

It noticeably helps with my digestion, but if too much is taken it can cause heartburn.

Big Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3344521 on Aug 12, 2008

They're hard to swallow, but they do have a good list of ingredients for digestion and seem to be working fine. Louis

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer2073403 on Jan 01, 2008

Easy to take, pleasant taste, have just started to use product, but it does appear to help.

Forgetting....

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 02, 2010

I like the vanilla flavor, but the tablets take too long to dissolve. I am switching back to the capsules as they activate quicker for me. If you allow 10-20 minutes before eating these are fine, but I keep forgetting to take them ahead of time.

tastes so awfull!

Posted by Reviewer1854950 on May 04, 2010

can't say much about the quality as it's always dificult to rate quality of a product, i guess the good brands have a good name for a reason.. But this product tastes so bad, my flatmate almost threw up. we much more prefer caps like from now foods as they are more easily to swallow. Also, your breath will smell terribly such as your hands. Who knows, maybe i got a bottle where something was wrong with it but it really smells like fish food!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Oct 14, 2009

Just what I needed. Thanks!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Jan 03, 2008

Really helps me digest my food.

My last Buy