Great for Vein Support!

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Mar 27, 2007

I've been taking this product for several years. Helps the small veins disappear and keeps them healthy. Recommended as a MUST for everyone!

country life, bio-rutin comples, 500/500mg, 80

Posted by Reviewer1088007 on Apr 27, 2008

i ordered for my 95yr old mother. she has diavituclious, if thats spelled correct. she has suffered heavy bleading from the disease. she is on it approv 1 wk. it is know for stopping or greatly slowing bleeding, the hospital doctors said there is no treatment but my internist who is 10yrs ahead of the rest in the medical field recommended a flavinoid along with other herbal treatments. i will let you know in two to three months if it works completly, i think it will. Dr recomends this site for natural herbs only. he said the rest like your acompetors are not as potent. thank you, Ralph Esposito

perfect rutin

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jun 22, 2014

more than for 20 years , I am suffering from hemorrhoids problem ( after pregnancy). this product helps me , my hemorrhoids got much smaller . they almost have disappeared .

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1547705 on May 03, 2009

My spouse would end up with a large purple bruise each time he bumped the back of his hand. Mainly a sympton of aging but this product strengthened those small capillaries to the point he has little to no bruising. Plus, his hands were a grayish color and now they have returned to a nice healthly color. Just imagine what it is doing to those places we can't actually see! Very pleased!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Jun 07, 2010

helps with ringing in the ears too

Great for varicose veins

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

If I stop taking this product for more than a month or two, my varicose veins start to ache. I recommend it just for pain relief. It hasn't reduced my varicose veins, but has likely prevented their worsening.

d kimble

Posted by Reviewer2393105 on Oct 13, 2007

great product ...taking for glaucoma...and veins

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2978515 on Aug 22, 2010

I purchased this product as I had heard it combats thread veins. I haven't seen any improvements yet, but I haven't been taking them for long. What I will say is, the tablets are big and difficult to swallow!

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Sep 18, 2009

I read online that flavonoids help arteries remain flexible.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Feb 12, 2010

This product is great for maintaining the integrity of veins. We have used it for several years and really notice a difference if we don't take it for a while.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »