alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies, or any berry-flavored greens/superfood drink. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great taste, wish the strawberries were organic though.

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on Jan 26, 2009

Fantastically smooth, blends well and tastes great. My only concern is that most ingredients are organic, except for the strawberries! Strawberries, like peaches carry the heaviest fruit pesticide burden, and Biochem should spend the extra $$$ and put in organic.

b

Posted by Reviewer2802946 on Jan 05, 2009

Does not dissolve well and reminds me of the taste of fruit flavored Tums. Does satisfy hunger though and even with the low calories protein rules. I need to try mixing it with fruit, ice and milk to make a smoothie.

Tastes great, good mixability

Posted by Reviewer2844966 on Jul 09, 2008

Mix it with fruit and water for post-workout smoothies and it's fantastic. A good option - I used to buy Jay Robb but got too expensive, this is a great alternative.

Great 'clean' formula.

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jul 15, 2008

It tastes great and it works immediately. No splenda. Terrific! I have tried many powders, soy, whey, egg white. This is the finest. Pricey, but worth it.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 26, 2008

This product has enhanced my exercise program with tone that I don't seem to get in my regular diet. The real fruit has a wonderful flavor. I will continue with this valued product.

Aprovado

Posted by 4743585436537319317 on Apr 03, 2014

Sabor ótimo, boa textura, fácil de misturar.

Country Life, BioChem, 100% Berries & Whey

Posted by Reviewer2257412 on Jan 28, 2009

Fast Shipping great flavor! Will purchase again!

Country Life BioChem Berry Flavor Whey Powder

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Jun 10, 2009

Tastes wonderful! Blends well...Kids love it!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3320593 on Feb 15, 2011

I like this because I was getting too much soy in my diet. the flavor is great and it's whey protein.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »