10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Greens & Whey, Powder, Vanilla, 10.3 oz (298 g)

Reviews 3-star

Green food protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3269714 on Jan 15, 2008

A bit sweet but good

Tastes "okay" but does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Nov 13, 2008

I got this stuff because I do home in home party shows for ladies on the weekends and I found that half way through the show I was running out of energy, I also noticed that if I eat a lot of protein before my shows I don't have that energy let down, but it's hard to eat meat on the road, I drive up to 2 hours away for parties, so I opted for a shake instead, and if you can get past the thick texture and the slightly "green" taste, this stuff is actually pretty good COLD and it certainly did the trick for me.

Good except for the taste

Posted by Reviewer1668464 on Feb 21, 2010

Enjoyed this product except that the taste is pretty gross on it's own. Just make sure to add some sort of fruit, flavored yogurt or something else to overwhelm the ick factor on this. Otherwise, I'm loving the relatively low-cals per serving and getting protein and greens at once.