• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 15, 2008

I believe in everyone getting their whey-- wonderful way to get quality protein in the diet, boost their immune system, and gain muscle mass while curbing fat. Even better if you can get greens with it, like with this product. And it tastes great. I am lactose intolerant and have a sensitive digestive system, and my whey shake in the morning is one of the only things that doesn't irritate my GI tract (a fruit smoothie, sometimes with whey powder, also gets high marks). For my morning shake: I combine one serving of greens&whey powder, one banana, and a cup of almond milk and about six cubes of ice. When I have them, I add fresh mint leaves. It is just a delicious, satisfying, healthy-feeling way to start the day.

BEST PROTEIN POWDER I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Oct 22, 2008

Country Life Greens & Whey is by far the best protein powder I've ever used. In addition to mixing very easily with absolutely no clumps it has added "Greens" for more nutrition that most protein mixes. And for a REALLY nutrient packed protein shake I add NUTREX Spirulina (one rounded teaspoon) and two tablesspoons of FEARNS Soy Lecithin. Shake it really good and let it sit in the refrigerator for a half-hour or so and then add unsweetened Soy Milk (approx. 4 oz). Shake it good and it's GREAT!! But you might want to use a straw because the spirulina has a very heavy blue-green color which comes out in the wash but stains everything it touches.

I was pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2259079 on Apr 06, 2008

I honestly didn't think this would make a difference for me but it does. I have more energy. I mix it with 1 cup soy milk and if I want something extra 1 add a cup of strawberries or blueberries. Makes a great and tasty shake!

great post workout shake

Posted by Reviewer2695189 on Jan 14, 2008

awesome after a heavy workout, stops shaking muscles and tastes great. don't take it too late in the day as it wakes you up.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1576637 on Oct 31, 2008

Very pleased with this purchase. It's difficult to find a powder low in sugar that dosen't make me gag! This is something that my husband and I can both drink.

Dissolves well & great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Nov 12, 2008

Really like this-highly recommend! It dissoves easily in water, just mix it with a spoon...no shaker needed! Delicious!

Essential part of my diet

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 19, 2008

This is one of my MUST HAVE items. Works better than coffee as a 'pick-me-up' and I notice the positive affects immediately. IHerb has the best prices I've seen ANYWHERE!!!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1613170 on Jul 23, 2009

Both Country Life's 100% Greens & Whey Powder and their 100% Raw Foods & Whey Powder (both vanilla flavored) are delicious. I enjoy one or the other daily. Some people object to the green color of the Greens & Whey but it doesn't bother me. The Raw Foods & Whey has pumpkin in it and tastes like a Thanksgiving treat. I mix either one with Rice Drink (vanilla flavored). Having vanilla flavor in both the powder and the rice drink probably makes the final product sweeter than it would be if you used a different liquid but I like it. Both products mix up really well. For a blender, I use the Sundesa Blender Bottle with wire whisk (which iHerb also sells at a very good price.....terrific to have at home, office, or for travel). You can add a few ice cubes to chill as you blend. It's refreshing but not necessary. Both products are tasty at room temperature. Enjoy!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2406696 on Dec 09, 2009

good

Posted by Reviewer1582051 on Jun 06, 2010

It looks like it has the green powders it says.Algae powders taste here - but its good. Hope it has some decent amount of broccoli sprout powder and not just one mg or something. I've eaten the vanilla without greens too and the protein in these is best whey I've tried. Mixes quickly,does not foam and doesn't cause bubbles in stomach like some whey powders.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »